lost interest astrology

Whoam1

I'm losing interest in astrology, I love mystery and astrology, but i feel like my chart doesn't relate to who I am, it seems almost too shallow. Iv'e always had trouble with relating to my chart, maybe its just more prevalent now? There are so many different interpretations it seems like there are no guidelines for anything. If you are are Taurus lets say and feel like a Pisces, and have no Piscean energy in your chart or no water in your chart we just seemly change Taurus for that person until the fit inside of there sign. More and more astrology seems discriminating almost like a cast system. Here i am stuck inside a sign that i do not like. Seeming hopeless. (Yet i'm still here and want to learn, any thoughts are appreciated, thanks)

Last edited:

Whoam1

Also too the only sign that keeps coming back up is Scorpio. My sun and moon midpoint and my MC/AC midpoint are there, along with Venus as Atmakaraka in Scorpio. (Maybe moon in 8th aspected to Pluto?). It seems every time I get lost I end up getting put back together by Scorpio (or something that uses it as a cover Idk).

Rawiri

If you lose interest in something AND it isn't really providing you any good then I'm not sure why you'd continue with it.

There are no "certified" guidelines...particularly in modern astrology. I think if you studied traditional astrology you would find there are plenty more structured guidelines on interpretation even though there are still some conflicts.

There is no such things as a chart without "water energy" or "Piscean energy" or even "Scorpio." The signs exist for everyone. If you have a head, there is (some) of your Aries. If you have a diddle, you have Scorpio. Congrats.

The zodiac (as with many things) is fractal. Divisions within divisions within divisions. The most common important ones (to Jyotish and traditional western astrology) are those of 3, 9 and 12. Though there are others.

Whoam1

If you lose interest in something AND it isn't really providing you any good then I'm not sure why you'd continue with it.

There are no "certified" guidelines...particularly in modern astrology. I think if you studied traditional astrology you would find there are plenty more structured guidelines on interpretation even though there are still some conflicts.

There is no such things as a chart without "water energy" or "Piscean energy" or even "Scorpio." The signs exist for everyone. If you have a head, there is (some) of your Aries. If you have a diddle, you have Scorpio. Congrats.

The zodiac (as with many things) is fractal. Divisions within divisions within divisions. The most common important ones (to Jyotish and traditional western astrology) are those of 3, 9 and 12. Though there are others.

I got caught up with studying my chart not myself. Thanks. I know what signs and pices of myself I hold close.

Culpeper

Premium Member
I could not understand your explanation very well, but with Mercury in Sagittarius and the 12th house you will have difficulty keeping an interest in astrology: Mercury rules astrology. Lay it aside for a while and they try again and it may make more sense.

Whoam1

I could not understand your explanation very well, but with Mercury in Sagittarius and the 12th house you will have difficulty keeping an interest in astrology: Mercury rules astrology. Lay it aside for a while and they try again and it may make more sense.

Eh I've been in astrology for over a year, I fixate on things and for the past year it's been astrology, before that it was a card game. Astrology will last until the next thing in probably another 10 years. People can't understand me often.

Whoam1

You could look into chaos magic. Less rules than astrology for sure.

Not rules it's like how Mercury Is my ruler in one method Uranus is ruler in the next Saturn in the next then Jupiter oh then the moon or Venus. spritually speaking however what ever planet does rule me manifests itself in an 8th house energy. I'm a sceptic even in astrology.

conspiracy theorist

Not rules it's like how Mercury Is my ruler in one method Uranus is ruler in the next Saturn in the next then Jupiter oh then the moon or Venus. spritually speaking however what ever planet does rule me manifests itself in an 8th house energy. I'm a sceptic even in astrology.

You're a man of intuition and rule bending by your own account. That should count for something, right?

Whoam1

Buy a can of grey beard glitter and SHAZAM!

This chaos magic is intresting. It is a means to an end, it says that belief in and of itself is a tool, without putting work behind the belief, you will get noting out of it. I care not for glitter, nor a wizard beard.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to post something non-astrological, do it in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

6thStellium

Have you studied the aspects? When I had barely discovered astrology, I was so confused by my rising sign. I'm an Aries rising, but I don't relate to it much. I'm not into sports or working out, I don't like challenges, I don't have high energy, etc. Then someone pointed out the aspect of my Neptune squaring my rising sign. That aspect basically takes my energy away. Also, Aries rising can be aggressive, even a bully, but for me, I was the victim of bullying, because of that Neptune aspect, once again. It's an energy that makes me tired all the time, and feeling unmotivated, so kind of like the opposite of Aries in some ways. I still relate to some of my rising, but not all of it for that reason. Also, I'm a Leo, they're supposed to be loud, confident, etc. But I'm shy and kind of introverted. That's because my Leo sun falls in my 6th house which is the Virgo house, and I have more Virgo Stuff in that house too, so I relate more to those energies. But I still feel some Leo in me in regards to other traits. Do you have more energy from another sign maybe? Like maybe many planets placed in one sign? I've also heard that whatever planets are doing in your progressed chart can make you feel more like a different sign, if that energy is happening in the progressed chart. Im not too familiar with that.

Whoam1

Have you studied the aspects? When I had barely discovered astrology, I was so confused by my rising sign. I'm an Aries rising, but I don't relate to it much. I'm not into sports or working out, I don't like challenges, I don't have high energy, etc. Then someone pointed out the aspect of my Neptune squaring my rising sign. That aspect basically takes my energy away. Also, Aries rising can be aggressive, even a bully, but for me, I was the victim of bullying, because of that Neptune aspect, once again. It's an energy that makes me tired all the time, and feeling unmotivated, so kind of like the opposite of Aries in some ways. I still relate to some of my rising, but not all of it for that reason. Also, I'm a Leo, they're supposed to be loud, confident, etc. But I'm shy and kind of introverted. That's because my Leo sun falls in my 6th house which is the Virgo house, and I have more Virgo Stuff in that house too, so I relate more to those energies. But I still feel some Leo in me in regards to other traits. Do you have more energy from another sign maybe? Like maybe many planets placed in one sign? I've also heard that whatever planets are doing in your progressed chart can make you feel more like a different sign, if that energy is happening in the progressed chart. Im not too familiar with that.
Yes I have studied aspects, those make more sense than most things in my chart. I've studied many different things, probably do to my Jupiter on the IC and my Pluto Conj. Antares and Mercury in Saggitarius.

Whoam1

This chaos magic is intresting. It is a means to an end, it says that belief in and of itself is a tool, without putting work behind the belief, you will get noting out of it. I care not for glitter, nor a wizard beard.

Also chaos magic uses many different magical mediums as a way to an end. If you use the belief in the medium as a tool (aka you work on it on this case you natal chart) then you will see success in casting the spell (or in my case like many others achieve a psychological improvement.

Whoam1

Can anyone interpret my chart? Maybe I'm missing something but my sun moon and AC signs don't really click with my personality. Maybe I'm still missing something? I can relate to my AC as I like to appear strong and calm and not emotional on the surface, underneath this isn't the truth however, I'm really emotional, typically more emotional than some of the moon virgos meet.