Indications of Weather Broadcasting Career / Meteorologist

Spread the Light

What planet or sign rules the study of weather/atmosphere/ocean..? I assume its an air sign/water sign..

I'm studying to be meteorologist. It is an extremely difficult becoming an Atmospheric Oceanic Scientist to say the least.. Add in every day life, bills, health, pets, marriage & owning/upkeeping home etc.. (I've never had the typical college dorm/meal plan life..)

I am also currently interning at a local News station with the chief meteorologist and am struggling but slowly progressing. I'm doing well with massive work but obviously not as well as I'd like.. It is my dream to be an on-air meteorologist.

I have a 6th sense for intuitively predicting the weather, among many things, that is the easy part. I want to benefit the public and save lives given my connection with the weather. My sensitivity gives me a psychic edge and I know I have many genius insights. I am currently having a very hard time though. I will not give up, trust me on that but, I'm hoping for some encouragement to lift my spirits up a bit.

Also, I am currently going through my Saturn return struggling to believe in myself and my skills and have difficult aspects to begin with.

I've quickly glanced at a few meteorologists chart that I am working with, we all seem to have Uranus and Aquarian themes in common thus far..

If anyone sees where, how, and why my chart says I am scientifically smart, any weather and broadcast themes please let me know your insight. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows common aspects of weather broadcasters, or broadcasters in general, or smart themes I would love to hear it all. Thank you!

Love & light,

K

I've attached my Natal Chart as well as my Natal Chart with current Transits.

Attachments

• Natal_Chart.jpg
    Natal_Chart.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Current_Transits_.jpg
    Current_Transits_.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 17

Spread the Light

My quick synopsis is the 4th house indicates weather conditions. My 4th ruler Venus, is conjunct my 10th house ruler, Mars in the house of broadcasting! The midpoint of my Mars/Venus and Midheaven is 1-2 degrees of Aries.. Fame through broadcasting?

My 9th house of broadcasting being Pisces, a water sign that gives me the intuitive aspect in forecasting the weather.
And Uranus in my 6th meaning my job will have daily changes, like the weather does! :) 6th house being Sagittarius (more broadcasting)

I'm not sure if I am being bias though..

Also my 2nd year of my saturn return has been all about my studies and internship in meteorology at a weather and traffic news station. My Saturn is currently conjunct my natal Saturn this week.

So..

Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you..

Also my North Node in 11th ruled by Taurus not sure what that has to do with my future weather career..

Last edited:

starstudent33

I have some good news for you. You are going to be very successful in your career.
Your career is represented by Mars,Venus and Mercury; especially Mars and Venus. Mars is very well

fortified by being in its dignities,

conjunct Venus and sextile Jupiter

(the two fortunes). It is

unafflicted by any infortunate

aspect to Saturn, the South Node, or

combustion. Mars/Venus are cadent,

which weakens them, but they are

trine the Ascendant, which gives

them strength. They are in the

ninth house, a fortunate house.

Their house placement describes the

environment where your career will

take place. The ninth represents all

types of publishing and broadcasting, and their sextile to

Mercury shows that communications

will be included in your career

also, so broadcasting is a good fit.

Your career planets are in Pisces,

which gives you psychic powers to

use in your career. I've found that

the ninth house represents all types

of wide-ranging travelling, and the

climates of faraway places are

important to travelers. Storms,

clouds, and all types of

precipitation are made out of water.

Pisces, a water sign, in the ninth,

could represent wide-ranging

travelling cloud formations. It's funny you should mention that

meteorologists usually have

Aquarius. Aquarius represents

careers that involve science and things high in

the air. In some house systems your

ninth house might have Aquarius on

the cusp, and that would affect your

career.
As far as how smart you are, there are three signs that indicate brains: Aquarius, Gemini, and Virgo. Your Sun and Moon are in Aquarius in the 8th. That means your daily energy (Sun), as well as the things you do when you think no one is paying attention to you (Moon), are scientifically ingenious. Being in the eighth house, they would indicate scientific research skills, and this research would have to do with things high in the air (Aquarius). Your Mercury is fairly well-aspected by a sextile to Venus and Mars, which means your intelligence and communication skills are useful in your career. Mercury rules the third cusp in Virgo, which is the house of thoughts and intelligence, and that house being in an intelligent sign would make you especially smart. It causes you to think in an analytical and calculating way.

Spread the Light

I will forever be grateful for your reply. You truly are an angel and I am so thankful for your heartfelt response. I will pay it forward.
Thank you again.
:)

Love & light,
K