What was that all about?

Dirius

Saturn in the moon's fall implies he doesn't like you much, probably because of that thing, he considered it either rude or embarrasing. Fall its not "hate", but it is some sort of dislike towards you.

But saturn is about to change signs, he will forget about the incident soon.

Moon about to conjunct saturn: perhaps you were thinking of maybe talking to him? ( perhaps to ask him why he didn't want to dance, to apologise, or just to see his reaction towards you).

After the conjunction saturn moves into another sign, so maybe after apologising or talking to him, things will go back to normal.

Hope it helps :joyful:

Last edited:

tikana

dont worry about it he probably didnt know how to dance or felt uncomfortable doing it. I usually hide in the back to avoid dancing naggers

IleneK

Premium Member
Should I apologize? Really? What for?

Okay, you asked.

Should you apologize?

I say yes when we review what you wrote:

"I felt so humilliated, that I basically grabed his arm and dragged him up to the dance floor, which I wouldn't have done unless the others were watching."

This seems pretty thoughtless and self-centered on your part, about how you felt with others watching and without much regard for what might have been going on with him. You found him rude, but I think your behaviour could be considered rude as well, and calling for an apology.

"What was that all about?" It was all about you.

tikana

okay girls calm down!

if a guy dragged me on a dance floor after i said "i just dont like to dance!", i would avoid him like plague. It has happened before so i i just dont participate in those shenanigans! so possibly he is avoiding you for the same reason. Should you talk to him? judging by applying moon aspect and reception between moon/saturn is kind of bad and esp he doesnt like what you did.. i'd say yes.

BUT since he was sitting in the middle and everyone was dancing around him, he was asking for it. If yoiu dont like to dance, just hide in the back like normal people!

IleneK

Premium Member
okay girls calm down!

if a guy dragged me on a dance floor after i said "i just dont like to dance!", i would avoid him like plague. It has happened before so i i just dont participate in those shenanigans! so possibly he is avoiding you for the same reason. Should you talk to him? judging by applying moon aspect and reception between moon/saturn is kind of bad and esp he doesnt like what you did.. i'd say yes.

BUT since he was sitting in the middle and everyone was dancing around him, he was asking for it. If yoiu dont like to dance, just hide in the back like normal people!

Hi, Tik. Not to worry. There is no tumult in me; I feel quite calm. Querent asked and I answered. Moon in its fall, exaggerated and exaggerating, reflects well the nature of the querent in these circumstances. And people like the quesited ought not to have to hide in the back to assure not being grabbed and dragged onto a dance floor.

Let us agree to disagree....;-)

Dirius

We are not getting the wrong idea luna, even if it was with good intentions the guy...just didn't like that :sideways:

Some people are like that, they take everything the wrong way. If you think things are awkward between you guys, just apologise to him. The chart would suggest that after talking, he'll forget.

Sunny

I think Saturn in Moon's fall is me not liking him.
Could it be that in that moment you didn't like yourself? I think so, therefore you had the feeling of being ridiculous.
The error was (Moon square Neptune/IX) to hear to the foreign (9th house) opinion and not following your own mind.
You are probably angry because your kind intention like helping him to overcome his shyness ended with a defeat... for you. This is once more the square aspect Moon/Neptune.