Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

sylph

Going to make an assumption and say you are scorpio rising and most likely have a sexy mysterious aura about you.

haha.. I'm just playing. I find it so funny how we're talking about whether a specific sign is attractive or not. I have only Pluto in Scorpio :)

SunRising

haha.. I'm just playing. I find it so funny how we're talking about whether a specific sign is attractive or not. I have only Pluto in Scorpio :)

Lol figured you were considering it was a animation. But on a reals, the rising/ascendant can reveal alot about the appearance of an individual especially if it is in a powerful sign such as scorpio.

Last edited:

SunRising

What? Some people have a thing for generational beauty

You are joking right? Please tell me you are taking a ****. Pluto stays in a sign for sooo long and during that time attractive and non-attractive people are created (keep in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder). I am under my pinot so maybe I am not getting your tone from your text but plsssss tell me you are taking a **** lol

conspiracy theorist

You are joking right? Please tell me you are taking a ****. Pluto stays in a sign for sooo long and during that time attractive and non-attractive people are created (keep in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder). I am under my pinot so maybe I am not getting your tone from your text but plsssss tell me you are taking a **** lol

Unfortunately, I'm .100% serious

sibylline

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole "Scorpios are all about revenge" thing? I've personally never met a vengeful Scorpio, per se; maybe it's only if they are deeply wronged/hurt. Or maybe I'm just not picking up on whatever hidden vindictive plots they have lol

I know, so possibly a Scorpio stellium or something (Pluto aspects, etc) increases the vengefulness of the person. Because most of the Scorpio Suns I've known do hold on to negative feelings toward people who've upset them, but they typically don't seek revenge. It's essentially like the poison is turned inward.

If only it were simply turned inwards. I've locked heads with them enough times to know that vengeance is not a myth. Unfortunately they're not the only ones fond of it.

sylph

If only it were simply turned inwards. I've locked heads with them enough times to know that vengeance is not a myth. Unfortunately they're not the only ones fond of it.

I strongly want to ask you who else is fond of it, but I don't know if everyone here will be able to handle whatever you have to say..

conspiracy theorist

Are you attracted to EVERYONE with Pluto in Scorpio?

radiate-boundless-love.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Reading charts on here is always an erotic experience for me. It takes herculean effort not to orgasm whenever I see Pluto in Scorpio.

Will you show me your chart SunRising? I feel drawn to you for some reason. (Do you have Pluto in Scorpio?)