Is he taking any actions?

HeartTree

24wehyd.jpg

I would appreciate opinion about this chart. My friend asked if the man she is interested is taking any actions towards her / so that they could be together. He Jupiter is at 7th house cusp. So he is only thinking about himself or is he just full of himself? He knows very well that my friend is head over heels. Anyway Moon will conjunct his second significator Sun and after that trine Jupiter. In my opinion this would be yes. But is it beneficial to her .. I don’t know?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is combust but squares Uranus before it conjuncts the sun, showing a sudden start and finish.
She mercury is retrograde soon to change course and go direct, so she should change her mind about him.
You are right about Jupiter being full of himself, approaching a square with Neptune of deception. He could easily lead her on for his own selfish motives, but he's just playing with her. Hopefully she will realise all this when she goes direct.
He's flirty sagittarius while she is sensitive emotional cancer. Not a promising situation. Part of fortune on the ascendent should protect her from herself.