What is His Opinion of Me?

StarGazerGirl

Hello!:whistling:

I've been studying a bit more on how to read a horary chart... it's so interesting!

I'm trying to understand this person in my life, Aaron, who I made a thread about not too long ago. He just isn't available. It's obviously not a match as friends or otherwise but I think it's a good opportunity to learn horary from it since he made an impact in my life.:sideways:

I just want a better understanding of the situation if at all possible.

I'm Mercury in Leo in the 11th House ( friends ) and he's Neptune ( 7th house ruler ). Mercury and Neptune are inconjunct so it seems like he not only doesn't like me but really doesn't like me.:pinched: I can't tell if Mercury and Neptune are applying or separating - I don't get that part.

But then, he could also be the Sun(?) because he's a man and the Sun and Mercury are conjunct. Also, as the Moon in Sagitattrius approaching the IC(?), I'm trining the Sun.

What does it all mean? I wish he would just explain but he won't. I think it's a classic case of me coming on too strong with my Virgo rising and pushing him away.

Thanks for reading and helping, if you can! :wink:

Edit: He could also be 5th house(?) In that case he would be SaturnRx which is trining Mercury? And as friends ( 11th house ) he would be the Moon(?) which would be trining Mercury (me) again. The houses confuse me here. Which is the best house to put him in?

Am I going about this all wrong?

Edit: Mercury (me ) is conjunct the sun so that would mean it's combust? However, here it says: "if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun, it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun - and considered strengthened by the union." I think, Mercury and the Sun, are 17 minutes apart here(?).

Attachments

• His impression of me?.png
    His impression of me?.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

StarGazerGirl

On the other hand, any way I look at this chart, I see that it doesn't look like a good outcome. If I place him in the 11th house of friends then he would be VenusRX in Virgo in the 12th house all of which I keep hearing is not so good.:sideways: 12th house is a cadent house, house of emenies, etc. And if he's Jupiter ( 5th house ), he's still heading in that direction, anyway. Also, Jupiter is afflicted but it's also conjunct the star Regulus ( does that help? )...

Also, the north node is in the AC. That means something, right? And, there's no aspect Mercury ( me ) and Venus ( him).

All in all, I think he really doesn't like me.:sick:

Would anyone be so kind to offer me a confirmation on this? I know, I know... it doesn't look good.:wink: He might also be getting back with an ex, it seems.

Of, course if you see a different, better outcome, I'd love to know. Thank you!

Horary is pretty cool!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Just to get you a bit more on point. He is Jupiter, traditional ruler of Pisces on th 7th house cusp, rather than Neptune. You may wish to see where that takes you with this chart.

StarGazerGirl

Just to get you a bit more on point. He is Jupiter, traditional ruler of Pisces on th 7th house cusp, rather than Neptune. You may wish to see where that takes you with this chart.

Thanks, Ilene! I see, It gets confusing with the traditional / modern rulers... I like the idea of the traditional rulers, so far.

But, as Jupiter ( ruler of the 7th as you mentioned - we're not in a love relationship, he's just someone I'd like to get to know better, stay friends with first )... I guess Jupiter is still in a tough, slow spot heading into the 12th. Also, I think he secretly hates me as he seems a bit passive aggressive.

Thank you! So much to learn!:happy:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks, Ilene! I see, It gets confusing with the traditional / modern rulers... I like the idea of the traditional rulers, so far.

But, as Jupiter ( ruler of the 7th as you mentioned - we're not in a love relationship, he's just someone I'd like to get to know better, stay friends with first )... I guess Jupiter is still in a tough, slow spot heading into the 12th. Also, I think he secretly hates me as he seems a bit passive aggressive.

Thank you! So much to learn!:happy:

Horary is a part of traditional astrology although we have a few very skilled modern horarists here on the forum.

I might also point out that from a traditional perspective, since you declared him as your person of interest, that makes it the domain of the 7th, whether he is friend, casual acquaintance or love interest.

Just a heads up if you have a genuine interest in studying horary.

And I think his significator being in the 12th reflects the mystery around him, your unknowing in this matter, his remaining secreted from you at this time.

IleneK

Premium Member
Taking a bit of a closer look, you Merc are combusted by the Sun so not seeing any of this very clearly. While there is no remarkable reception betw you Merc and him Jup, Moon as your secondary significator applies to a trine to Jup. And the reception from him Jup to you moon is favorable, since you Moon are in the sign of Jup's dignity.

It may take some time since Merc needs to move out of combustion and Moon needs to perfect it's trine to Jup, but I would say that things are not as they appear, that what you are seeing and how you are interpreting is impaired dramatically by Merc's combustion.

Best wishes and let us know how things go after a while..

StarGazerGirl

Horary is a part of traditional astrology although we have a few very skilled modern horarists here on the forum.

I might also point out that from a traditional perspective, since you declared him as your person of interest, that makes it the domain of the 7th, whether he is friend, casual acquaintance or love interest.

Just a heads up if you have a genuine interest in studying horary.

And I think his significator being in the 12th reflects the mystery around him, your unknowing in this matter, his remaining secreted from you at this time.

Thanks, Ilene! Yes, I'm very interested in learning more about horary. I'm so glad I stumbled on it.:smile:

It's convenient to put him in 7th; he's a little bit of all of those you mentioned but I don't have any expectations. Also, he's not quite in the 12th house but he's close enough for it to take on the 12th house energies, I think? ( I read somewhere ).

Also, I may just be combust and blinded by him ( the Sun ). I think that's happening for a lot of us right now.:lol:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks, Ilene! Yes, I'm very interested in learning more about horary. I'm so glad I stumbled on it.:smile:

It's convenient to put him in 7th; he's a little bit of all of those you mentioned but I don't have any expectations. Also, he's not quite in the 12th house but he's close enough for it to take on the 12th house energies, I think? ( I read somewhere ).

If the significator is withing 5 degrees of a house cusp, it is considered in that house. So Jupiter is in the 12th here for delineation purposes.

StarGazerGirl

If the significator is withing 5 degrees of a house cusp, it is considered in that house. So Jupiter is in the 12th here for delineation purposes.

Thanks, Irene! That makes sense.

I failed to notice the main thing here ie. there is no aspect between he ( Jupiter ) and I ( Mars ).:lol: Also, there is no aspect between him and the moon either.

So, I'll answer the question: he's thinks nothing of me. At least now I know! Thanks Horary!:joyful:

IleneK

Premium Member

I failed to notice the main thing here ie. there is no aspect between he ( Jupiter ) and I ( Mars ).:lol: Also, there is no aspect between him and the moon either.

So, I'll answer the question: he's thinks nothing of me. At least now I know! Thanks Horary!:joyful:

Not so, although it seems you are reluctant to give up this pre-conceived notion that he really doesn't like you. You may benefit from taking a few slow deep breaths [really!] and then re-reading my posts more carefully. Perhaps then you may see him more clearly.

Your conclusion that he thinks nothing of you is the opposite of what I suggested in my posts, given not only that Moon DOES apply to an aspect with and Jupiter, but it appears that Moon translates light between you/Merc and him/Jup

I would offer to you that if you really are interested in him, you will benefit from quieting your mind through breathing or reflection and then you can pay more attention to what may really be going on here. Perhaps this confusion may have more to do with you than with him…?

IleneK

Premium Member

PS and you are Merc not Mars…:)

StarGazerGirl

Not so, although it seems you are reluctant to give up this pre-conceived notion that he really doesn't like you. You may benefit from taking a few slow deep breaths [really!] and then re-reading my posts more carefully. Perhaps then you may see him more clearly.

Your conclusion that he thinks nothing of you is the opposite of what I suggested in my posts, given not only that Moon DOES apply to an aspect with and Jupiter, but it appears that Moon translates light between you/Merc and him/Jup

I would offer to you that if you really are interested in him, you will benefit from quieting your mind through breathing or reflection and then you can pay more attention to what may really be going on here. Perhaps this confusion may have more to do with you than with him…?

Oh gosh, I completely didn't see this post ( below ) of yours, Ilene. Thanks for explaining that.:joyful:

"Taking a bit of a closer look, you Merc are combusted by the Sun so not seeing any of this very clearly. While there is no remarkable reception betw you Merc and him Jup, Moon as your secondary significator applies to a trine to Jup. And the reception from him Jup to you moon is favorable, since you Moon are in the sign of Jup's dignity.

It may take some time since Merc needs to move out of combustion and Moon needs to perfect it's trine to Jup, but I would say that things are not as they appear, that what you are seeing and how you are interpreting is impaired dramatically by Merc's combustion.

Best wishes and let us know how things go after a while.."

It's true; I need to step away from it. Because my life has been an insidiuous struggle, especially lately, I've been grasping for straws to find answers or insights that could help me. So, I've been hasty in trying to absorb/learn all I can form astrology and now, horary, for guidance form the stars.

I'm coming to these 'conclusions' about how he feels because, honestly, I'm scared. I think it's easier to assume and prepare for bad news yet hold on to hope. Also, I've done several other charts regarding him ( they're so easy to create, I probably shouldn't have ) but not exactly the same questions, and to my amateur eye, they all seem extremely negative. But I agree with the idea that the first chart is the right chart.

I will definitely heed your advice and breath.:wink: Sometimes a reminder to do that is exactly what I need. :happy: Thank you!

And, I will not making anymore charts ( it's not good for me ) and instead learn from other charts. I find this all very fascinating!

Last edited:

StarGazerGirl

I have a question though... with this Mercury in combust for so many days... is it right that a lot of horary charts lately can't yield an answer ie. everyone is very confused right now?

It seems that so many things can disqualify or delay a chart right off the bat. Just wondering... trying to get a better understanding of how it works.:)

IleneK

Premium Member
Good question. Everyone does not show up as confused or combust because everyone is not signified by Mercury. The cusp of the first house is changing sign about every two hours. So the querent is Merc only four hours each day when the rising sign is in Virgo or Gemini.

StarGazerGirl

Ilene, I've been patiently waiting to update this thread. And, the outcome is... I never heard from him again.:pinched: To be fair, I guess the actual question could never be answered anyway because there's really no way to prove someone's opinion if they keep it to themselves.

I wonder... I've been wondering a lot. I tried to give it 'til Venus goes direct again but I don't think it would make much difference, unfortunately.

I really thought he would be on my side.

Thanks, again!

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, perhaps the lack of reception between your primary significators suggests that there was just not enough motivation to bring you together. And him/Jupiter being in the 12th suggests that his opinion may remain a mystery or unknown.
Thank you for updating.

StarGazerGirl

Well, perhaps the lack of reception between your primary significators suggests that there was just not enough motivation to bring you together. And him/Jupiter being in the 12th suggests that his opinion may remain a mystery or unknown.
Thank you for updating.

Yeah, good thing I've learned more about reception since this horary was casted and I agree. Thank you so much for re-evaluating!

Aww, but he was beautiful.:joyful: The most beautiful blue eyes that looked like the waves of a Caribbean ocean, beautiful long hair and big strong hands that cut down trees for a living.

Anyway, I have other things to think about.

Last edited: