Negative Numbers / Aspects?

StarGazerGirl

oooh, I have a question!:wink:

In the aspects section of the key box, what do the negative numbers mean? For example, here ( image attached ) it looks like the Moon is aspecting / applying to Jupiter ( or is that Saturn? ) via trine. But what does the -2 mean?

And while I'm here... I see reds = squares / oppositions, blues = trines / sextiles. etc. Why are some of them black?

O.k. I think that's it.

Thanks a bunch, in advance.:)

Attachments

• Aspects?.png
    Aspects?.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

booboo

They both matter, when it is a negative number it just means the aspect is about to be exact( I think it's called applying in horary?) while if it is positive it means the aspect has already been made and now it is fading away.

StarGazerGirl

They both matter, when it is a negative number it just means the aspect is about to be exact( I think it's called applying in horary?) while if it is positive it means the aspect has already been made and now it is fading away.

Really? Is that how it is? I was trying to figure it out on my own so I thought the the 'A' meant applying and the 'S' meant separating. I am confused. And, when there was a 0, I though that meant it was a perfected aspect. :lol:

Back to the drawing board. I do much better with video tutorials instead of text but I can't seem to find any good one's on the subject. I tried the 'University of Youtube' but I can't find any.:sideways:

Thanks, booboo!

rafaella

Really? Is that how it is? I was trying to figure it out on my own so I thought the the 'A' meant applying and the 'S' meant separating. I am confused. And, when there was a 0, I though that meant it was a perfected aspect. :lol:

Back to the drawing board. I do much better with video tutorials instead of text but I can't seem to find any good one's on the subject. I tried the 'University of Youtube' but I can't find any.:sideways:

Thanks, booboo!

Yes it seems, A is for applying, S for separating. I don't quite know what the minus is but it seems its mainly for retrograde planets, rx planets are mutually applying so the aspect will complete faster. Saturn has just gone direct, but still slow.

Either way, for horary you don't need this box, I never use it myself. Just look at the degrees between the planets, faster planets apply to slower ones. Moon is the fastest, Saturn slowest. If Moon is at 2 degrees Pisces and Saturn at 8 Pisces, we know Moon is applying to Saturn. If you add to this mix Mars at 1 degrees Pisces, Mars is slower than Moon, Moon here has just separated from Mars.

StarGazerGirl

Yes it seems, A is for applying, S for separating. I don't quite know what the minus is but it seems its mainly for retrograde planets, rx planets are mutually applying so the aspect will complete faster. Saturn has just gone direct, but still slow.

Thanks! This is great, Rafaella. This makes sense for me.

Either way, for horary you don't need this box, I never use it myself. Just look at the degrees between the planets, faster planets apply to slower ones. Moon is the fastest, Saturn slowest. If Moon is at 2 degrees Pisces and Saturn at 8 Pisces, we know Moon is applying to Saturn. If you add to this mix Mars at 1 degrees Pisces, Mars is slower than Moon, Moon here has just separated from Mars.

I hope to get to that point, someday, where I can look at a chart and figure it out like that.:joyful: Good to know that you don't really need that box, anyway. I thought that was how you all knew exactly what aspect was going to perfect next.

Thanks, all, for your help!:happy: