Juno

star7

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on natal Juno in Virgo 12th house?
Everything I read points to Karmic marriages...possible to get it right?
I have been down the isle twice...and hesitate to attempt a 3rd time for the charm ;)
Thank you!
star

virgo18

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on natal Juno in Virgo 12th house?
Everything I read points to Karmic marriages...possible to get it right?
I have been down the isle twice...and hesitate to attempt a 3rd time for the charm ;)
Thank you!
star

Juno in Virgo tells that your marriage partner will be Virgo like.

In the 12th means that your partner may be an artist, something related to images, or water, or chemicals. Relationships "could be" karmic... but I say they wont if they aren't connected to pluto, saturn, or scorpio.
Your partner could also be a liar in the worst of the cases. Or will have a hidden personality that you wont ever met.
He/she may have some life secrets that you won't ever know from him/her, but maybe some part of them by rumors.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I also have Juno in Virgo, but in the 6th house, not the 12th.

Astrologer, Marguerite Manning says, of Juno in Virgo:

You need someone who is efficient, confident, technically skilled and hardworking.

You need someone who makes you feel significant by solving your problems and applauding your physical abilities and watching out for your health.

They must be able to overlook your imperfections and get you to do the same in yourself.

I can say that I do admire these traits in a partner.

star7

Thank you everyone for your input!

Yes indeed...Virgo traits do sound fitting for me and admirable...I'll take one!! lol

First marriage was short lived...maybe a year...Capricorn/Musician/Womanizer/possible Alcoholic

Second marriage..10 years/2 children/Taurus/Factory Worker/met him when he was an EMT/Crack Addict/Alcoholic.

Both youngest/babies of thier families/both dependent on their mothers/both undependable.

Maybe the 3rd one is the charm? ;) haha

theV

I have Juno Sagittarius that explain why I attract a lot of sagi people to me and juno in the 5th house I love artistic creative woman

star7

I have Juno Sagittarius that explain why I attract a lot of sagi people to me and juno in the 5th house I love artistic creative woman

Thank you V!
Sounds yummy to me!
You state your Sag Juno attracts Sagi people...your 5th house is who you are attracted too....
So Virgo types would be attracted to me and I would be attracted to 12th house type people? (as in the bad boys)....;)

serafin5

I also have my Juno in Saggi along with ceres, pallas, and
lilith in my 2nd house but they dont make any aspects with anything. I have certain signs that seem to play karmic roles
in my life and Saggi is one of them. Not to mention that
both my father and ex are from other countries and I am bi-
lingual and love other languages/cultures.

Love the Thread!
Serafin5

Last edited: