Marriage question

seek1990

Thank you.
Another question- Where should she specifically donate to better her Venus. Right now she donates food every month.

Thanks

creativei

Thank you.
Another question- Where should she specifically donate to better her Venus. Right now she donates food every month.

Thanks

Oh thats nice . charity should be done according to karagatwa of planets . venus denotes sugar sweets , all female related things . so if one needs venus blessings then they have to donate high quality sweets to poor people , also if possible buy mangal sutra to some poor family girl , donate silver vessels to poor . so by that venus blesses them . likewise to make guru happy donate money to brahmins and temple preists , buy stationary items like pencil box notebooks to poor childrens , guru blesses you . for saturn do service to sick persons and donate handicaps equipment to needy . he will get double happy ..

but make sure lagna lord is not enemy to that house lord , if its then that charity wont work. always please lagna lord first . also functional malefics wont do any good no matter how much charit you do for eg tula asc/taurus asc - jupiter is functional malefic for guru asc venus is malefic . .

creativei

Thank you for the explanation.
Can I know where exactly she should give charity to better her planets for getting married.

Go to any venus temple in your area and offer high poojas to venus and donate sweets or silver vessels to nearby poor . also ask her to lit deepa corresponding to her age if she is 27 means lit 27 deepa that too ghee deepa is preferable . if there is no venus temple then do to goddesses lakshmi , it goes to sukra .

seek1990

Namaskaram,

In reference to the above native, my daughter. I had a question-
Is this a good time for her to find the right boy. She has started the procedure after a long covid gap. Also, she is planning to start her own company with her brother in a couple of months. Hope the time is right for everything.
Wanted your thoughts and advice.
Appreciate your input as always.

creativei

Namaskaram,

In reference to the above native, my daughter. I had a question-
Is this a good time for her to find the right boy. She has started the procedure after a long covid gap. Also, she is planning to start her own company with her brother in a couple of months. Hope the time is right for everything.
Wanted your thoughts and advice.
Appreciate your input as always.

Indeed she can do as far as profession concerned she is lucky watever she does it succeeds but at the same she should also careful because mercury is with rahu so chances of getting cheated by partners . im not saying brothers but others who give orders and money .documents must be clear esp when dealing with forgein clients . even upto some point brothers will be greedy will act against her wish . so she should be careful should have all powers in her hands . esp in money matters like making deals and issuing cheques . you too play imp role in her job . to some extent she also has influence in govt side .

As far as marriage concern yes indeed you can start the process even you dont it happens by itself shes running 7th lord dasa which should give business and marriage . not only her if she has younger its time for them too get settled . venus rahu combination will give independant mindset in marriage she may fall in love with diff culture guy. rahu makes it happen . she may choose her husband from her workplace or friends circle . he too will be well to do pretty somewhat arrogant act in his own way . but he will have friendly attitude towards you .. either he will be connected to media field or govt side would have done legal . i think its mostly love marriage . you came know that nxt year . before 2023 marriage happens . she value her career lot than marriage limited happiness in marriage . since jupiter aspecting two malefics problem indicated in child birth will have to do remedies to guru. install nag statue and pour millk daily at any shiva temple for 48 days . she blessed with daughter . .

seek1990

@ Creativei- Appreciate your taking time to answer my queries.
Yeah, She is a career oriented women. Regarding business, I too am involved so hopefully all will be well.
Just waiting for her to find the right boy and settle down.

Thank you

creativei

@ Creativei- Appreciate your taking time to answer my queries.
Yeah, She is a career oriented women. Regarding business, I too am involved so hopefully all will be well.
Just waiting for her to find the right boy and settle down.

Thank you

Its my pleasure i pray to almighthy that she should have every land of happiness in her life. please do put a word here when she got married .

cheers .

creativei

@ Creativei-
Couple of proposals are coming. May I know from which side(North, south, east, west) the boy will come?
Thanks

To my knowledge it will come from north direction where business spirituality milk products popular female deities temples are at large . within india only . slight chance from tamil nadu side . but mostly north india only . Chandigarh Delhi Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Ladakh Punjab Rajasthan Uttarakhand Uttar Pradesh like that .

seek1990

@ Creativei

Happy New Year!!

Wanted to let you know that nothing has materialized as yet.
Any indications when the stars will align?

Thanks

seek1990

@creativei-
Been almost 2 years since my last message. Today our daughter told that she has liked someone a white guy with a pet care business .As parents we have our usual worries. We have no say. How will her life be after marriage? Thanks.

Sujit

Hello Astrologers,

I am seeking prediction regarding marriage, meeting of the spouse, time good for the marriage.

Feb 28th, 1990
Bangalore,India
00.57am (12.57am- Wednesday)
Revathi star, Meena rasi

Thanks
seek1990
Seek 1990,
Could you share her line of work, education and when she moved abroad.