Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 09-12-2020, 04:11 PM

Matt Damon's Appeal

i just watched him in Good Will Hunting and when i tell you i fell in love, i fell in LOVE! i feel like his attractiveness is his aquarius ascendant and his venus sextile mars (charming, boyish appearance, etc). i also wanna know about his talents... with his appearance, there's also moon sextile venus.. (the moon and venus aspects can bring attractiveness on an emotional level at times). his venus and saturn are also quite strong in his chart. his venus is in scorpio and his mars is in virgo.. his moon is in capricorn and saturn is in taurus..
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_matt_damon.52928.45158.png (42.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 60461D02-26F2-4073-AB40-EDB1E8D89D35.jpg (36.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 632187BB-88AB-4739-B904-06947540C799.jpg (21.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by nadiaaa; 09-12-2020 at 04:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiaaa For This Useful Post:
blackbery (09-12-2020)
Unread 09-12-2020, 04:51 PM

Re: Matt Damon's Appeal

Venus/Mc/Neptune suggests he has dreamy good looks, seductive appeal, or cuteness. His acting path is by way Mercury-sextile-Neptune on the Midheaven.

He is a genius with a mind like a steel trap. He is obsessed with winning every argument that crosses his path. The character he played in "Good Will Hunting" did not take much acting on his part (Sun,Uranus, Mercury, Pluto, Mars trine to Ascendant).

He has a close Grand Trine that also includes a close Venus/Saturn opposition (a kite). This takes the form of an affliction. He has a cold, grim attitude to love that comes from his background that was lacking in warmth. While he may develop some wisdom from this, he is more likely to be callous, cold, and mean. It is redeemable and it doesn't diminish his general appeal on the eligibility market, but it is very troubling.

Jupiter square Ascendant and Mars-conjunct-Pluto is arrogant.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
nadiaaa (09-12-2020)
Unread 09-12-2020, 06:34 PM

Re: Matt Damon's Appeal

He's a good actor/writer & with Neptune - Venus prominent in his chart and the four planets in Libra, he oozes charm & sweetness. Watch out for that Venus Saturn opposition which can trigger unhealthy emotions and his dark side for he has one too despite great appeal & popularity. He was really good in the Bourne series playing an ex-CIA operative, here is the pluto showing in his chart. The film trilogy is very entertaining with a kernel of truth & well worth watching during the lockdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiaaa View Post
i just watched him in Good Will Hunting and when i tell you i fell in love, i fell in LOVE! i feel like his attractiveness is his aquarius ascendant and his venus sextile mars (charming, boyish appearance, etc). i also wanna know about his talents... with his appearance, there's also moon sextile venus.. (the moon and venus aspects can bring attractiveness on an emotional level at times). his venus and saturn are also quite strong in his chart. his venus is in scorpio and his mars is in virgo.. his moon is in capricorn and saturn is in taurus..
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
nadiaaa (09-12-2020)

Tags
appeal, damon, matt