Are mars periods always bad for Virgos?

I am Virgo lagna and my Mars mahadasha will come in 2023. When I look back on my previous Mars antardashas, they never seem to have been all that bad. But of course Mars antardashas are pretty short.

The only celebrity I know with Virgo Lagna is Britney Spears, but her Mars Mahadasha happened when she was still a small child. So probably it wasn't that bad for her.

Roks

I am Virgo lagna and my Mars mahadasha will come in 2023. When I look back on my previous Mars antardashas, they never seem to have been all that bad. But of course Mars antardashas are pretty short.

The only celebrity I know with Virgo Lagna is Britney Spears, but her Mars Mahadasha happened when she was still a small child. So probably it wasn't that bad for her.

Chart? Also mars dashas are almost always good for the strong. Like saturn dashas are good for the disciplined and hardworking

Note: Mars dashas are always war-like periods in one's life (That's why the strong thrive here). What the war is depends upon the natal placement of mars

Last edited:
Sure here's my chart- {DELETED}

But you don't have to look if you don't want to, I'm curious in general about mars dasha not just in my own chart.

When I look back on my mars antardashas there were no wars or battles that I can remember. In fact, my longest Mars period (Venus-Mars) was a very good period for me academically. I was a freshman in high school. But as a virgo, mars is supposed to be very bad for me. Perhaps the mahadasha different than the smaller bhuktis?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Mars for Virgo ascendant owns the third and eighth houses and is therefore on the face of it considered suspect. This is not the right approach. The nature and strength of Mars in each chart has to be studied before a conclusion is reached. To think that the study of an individual birth chart is not required and the planet could be ipso facto termed adverse for a chart is wrong.

mathur_dinesh

If you are a new learner first please try to understand the basics and be clear about them. If you are a knowledgeable person in astrology then you will not be mislead by the above youtube statements.

I gave my birth info as asked, yet none of the responses since then have used it. Therefore i've deleted it.

If anyone knows of any examples where Virgo lagnas did ok during their mars dasha please let me know. I'm doing research on Virgo lagna at the moment. Thank You.

(Some sites claim Hitler had a virgo lagna, but most sites say he had a libra lagna and this seems to be more correct. Therefore he is not a good example for study.)

Last edited: