Lack of pregnancy aspects

Nance7

Hi does anyone think I have a lack of astrological aspects that indicate parenthood. I am 32 and recently got into astrology and would appreciate other astrologically minded people
My natal chart is
Sun Pisces 7
Moon Pisces 7
Mercury Aquarius 6
Venus Pisces 7
Mars Taurus 10
Jupiter Taurus 10
Saturn Capricorn 5
Uranus Capricorn 5
Neptune Capricorn 5
Pluto Scorpio 3
South node Pisces 6
Lilith Libra 2
Chiron Cancer 10
Fortune Virgo 12
Vertex Aquarius 5
Ascending Virgo

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and post the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
There's no such thing as aspects that indicate parenthood.

Birth charts can be read for fertility, but aspects have little if anything to do with it, and it takes the whole chart, not just lists of placements. Even then, all a birth chart can do is give some sense of how easy or difficult having a child is likely to be for you. Some factors - or testimonies, as they're often called in astrology speak - indicate strong fertility, some indicate weak fertility, and some are neutral on fertility. Most people have mixed testimonies to fertility.

Moon, fifth house, and fifth house ruler are where we look for that. Sign placements of all of those are highly relevant, with some signs being highly fertile, some barren, and some neutral. So are any planets in the fifth house. If your Moon, your fifth house ruler, or a planet in your fifth house has an aspect to another planet, which planet it is might tell us something, but aspects are secondary details, if they're relevant at all.

Nance7

Hi I have Saturn Uranus and Neptune in the 5th house which doesn’t indicate wanting children and also have some bad relationship aspects such as moon and Venus in Pisces in the 7th house.
Somebody replied and said I should post my natal chart. I would but I don’t know how to?

Thanks for the replies

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi Zora

How do I upload my chart on here ?

Thanks 😊
Instructions: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327

Hi I have Saturn Uranus and Neptune in the 5th house which doesn’t indicate wanting children and also have some bad relationship aspects such as moon and Venus in Pisces in the 7th house.
Does that match your personal experience? Do you not want children? Do relationships always go badly for you?

Put your own personal experience before astrology. If what you've read wasn't part of an astrological consultation specifically tailored to you, it might not be true of you. Even if it was part of an astrological consultation specifically tailored to you, it might not be true of you. Every placement has a certain underlying theme, but the manifestation of that theme can vary greatly.

Nance7

Instructions: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327

Does that match your personal experience? Do you not want children? Do relationships always go badly for you?

Put your own personal experience before astrology. If what you've read wasn't part of an astrological consultation specifically tailored to you, it might not be true of you. Even if it was part of an astrological consultation specifically tailored to you, it might not be true of you. Every placement has a certain underlying theme, but the manifestation of that theme can vary greatly.

Yes it does actually so I find it weird that it says this
But I don’t want to ‘miss out on having children’ and also let my mum down

Thanks
Ps I just think I have a really bad chart hence why my life has been so chaotic.. haha

Nance7

Oh I didn’t add it like that link
My time is 4:41 pm

I just uploaded on an app and took the screen shot from Astro seek not Astrodeinst

Zora

Account Closed
Oh someone in the chat said to upload the pic of the chart as astrologers are map readers so I just took a screen shot of the chart as I listed the placements above
https://i.imgur.com/1ygVQr3.png

Sorry, my fault- I took the wrong birthtime from your posted chart - I'm not much used to this astro-seek charts and don't like them much..

But your posted chart is still illegible and still incomplete. A complete and readable chart always needs a grid below as important part - a table with planet placements in degree, house cusp list and aspect list.

And this - I know for sure- is available on astro-seek, too.

Zora

Account Closed
Pluto main ruling your 4th house- is a strong intense persisting energy to pursue something and to never give up.

Moon and sun as the both lights- are also called the parents. And both lights trined by pluto - these 3 are a strong bond and energy - to fullfill what you in your deepest truth of your emotions really want to achieve.

Saturn ruling 5th house children - is strong placed in own sign and own house- as ruler of 5th in 5th.

With close conjuncted by neptune as ruler of your 7th house- you will find and need a partner for having children - wanting this too.

If not- neptune can show a waiver -for a higher purpose - for example to keep the partner and the marriage in case the partner is physically not able to have children.

Nance7

Pluto main ruling your 4th house- is a strong intense persisting energy to pursue something and to never give up.

Moon and sun as the both lights- are also called the parents. And both lights trined by pluto - these 3 are a strong bond and energy - to fullfill what you in your deepest truth of your emotions really want to achieve.

Saturn ruling 5th house children - is strong placed in own sign and own house- as ruler of 5th in 5th.

With close conjuncted by neptune as ruler of your 7th house- you will find and need a partner for having children - wanting this too.

If not- neptune can show a waiver -for a higher purpose - for example to keep the partner and the marriage in case the partner is physically not able to have children.

Hi Zora thanks for this, I think I know what you mean in some parts haha not because of you but because of my knowledge haha

Also I thought my Pluto was in the 3rd house, just wondering incase there has been an issue with the chart

Nance7

attachment.php

Pls look at this chart above - this is what a complete readable chart always needs - the planet placement table and aspect grid list - aside or below and the chart pic itself.

You don't have a lack of pregnancy aspects - scorpio as a female receptive watersign with pluto main ruling your 4th house - conceiving a child, pregnancy and being a mother yourself. Pluto trines sun and moon in water sign pisces.

What is shown in your chart - as a difficulty - is to deliver a child to birth - as uranus the sudden and unexpected energy is sitting critical on cusp of 5th house - delivering own child to birth and having children - and on self-liberation axis 5th/11th house - opposing your cancer chiron.

Uranus rules your 6th house- health and medical help and treatment.

Jupiter co-rules intercepted sag in your 4th house and squares mercury as your personal enforcement energy and immunesystem (1st house) sitting in health house 6th -too.

Saturn ruling your 5th house - deliver a child to birth and own children - sesquiquadrates your jupiter/mars conj. and semisquares your mercury as your birth energy.

Neptune as your DC ruler zero degree conjuncts your saturn and sesquiquadrates your jupiter/mars conj. and semisquares your mercury- too. But both - saturn and neptune sextile pluto - subconsciously guided and directed by pluto and its unpredictable energies - functioning in the very depth below the surface - there is still hope.

For a woman - delivering a child to birth is a repetition of own birth experience - especially if both birth axis rulers mercury and neptune are involved. And own birth experience- and how experienced is a subconsciously stored memory- able to take impact on having a child and being a mother yourself.

Hi Zora I have my birth chart as having Uranus in the 5th house and Jupiter in the 10th, just checking to see if we have the same placements ? Thanks x

Zora

Account Closed
Hi Zora I have my birth chart as having Uranus in the 5th house and Jupiter in the 10th, just checking to see if we have the same placements ? Thanks x

Jupiter is in 10th house. Uranus is sitting on cusp of 5th house.

attachment.php

And same in your chart. But due to missing house cusp list you cant see degree of your 5th house cusp - uranus is sitting on

P2vAPWO.png

Zora

Account Closed
Nance, I have the impression that you first need to learn at least some basics - to understand responses.
Otherwise a misunderstanging is like programmed.

Your jupiter is in 10th house- but co-rules your 4th house due to intercepted sagittarius in 4th house.
Your pluto rules your 4th house - and pluto is in 3rd house - but nevertheless pluto rules 3rd house.

Last edited:

Nance7

Nance, I have the impression that you first need to learn at least some basics - to understand responses.
Otherwise a misunderstanging is like programmed.

Your jupiter is in 10th house- but co-rules your 4th house due to intercepted sagittarius in 4th house.
Your pluto rules your 4th house - and pluto is in 3rd house - but nevertheless pluto rules 3rd house.

Oh yeah for sure, I am relatively new to all this haha
How long have you been into astrology?
That’s what I meant I was a little unsure of some of the points you touched upon but I think I’m following you now :)

Nance7

Thanks for your input though I really appreciate it Zora and I am trying to learn more
And I guess I’m just looking within myself and looking for answers and that’s why I have got into astrology to be honest.

I prefer the look of birth charts on Astro seek as they are more clear
This is the link for the birth chart with the chart, is that better ?
Next to Uranus is says 4•52’

:))