Is now a good time to start my business?

Libra1012

Hello!

I lost my job due to the pandemic (I’m not that sad I didn’t like the job) and haven’t had much luck with any interviews/jobs. I’ve finally realized I can’t go back to corporate and do what everyone thinks I should do and am now trying to move in a new direction. I enjoy blogging, podcasting, creating content on TikTok, my experiences make for good content and I like that some people find it helpful/encouraging.

I do have an idea to start my own business that goes along with creating content but I’d need investors, a building, and then of course customers/clients. Is now a good time to start my own business?

I know I’m just getting into all of the mid-life crisis stuff now, but I need to make some decisions and today is one of those days I’m feeling absolutely lost and fearful of not getting out of this hole I’m in.

Thank you for any input you can offer!!

https://ibb.co/kMY8hXN

Last edited by a moderator:

Perfection

Hi

First of all, the astro-planets indicate that You are in deep, full need of a new partner (If it so be) nowadays (within the year)... :lol:

Then you can be more fulfilled...

However, more onto your question... :kissing:

I can see (Jupiter) that your new business can advance (beginning) well these days (and the coming years) if you prepare it well...

But since You are a mercury in Scorpio, it would be the perfect decision for You (to start a business) always...

Carlos

Libra1012

Hi

First of all, the astro-planets indicate that You are in deep, full need of a new partner (If it so be) nowadays (within the year)... :lol:

Then you can be more fulfilled...

However, more onto your question... :kissing:

I can see (Jupiter) that your new business can advance (beginning) well these days (and the coming years) if you prepare it well...

But since You are a mercury in Scorpio, it would be the perfect decision for You (to start a business) always...

Carlos

Thank you so much for this! I feel like something’s definitely missing and it’s absolutely a partner. I’ve been trying to meet people, but no luck so far.

I feel like starting my own business is the way to go. Thank you so much for your insight, very much appreciated! ❤️

Zora

Account Closed
I lost my job due to the pandemic (I’m not that sad I didn’t like the job) and haven’t had much luck with any interviews/jobs.

I’ve finally realized I can’t go back to corporate and do what everyone thinks I should do and am now trying to move in a new direction.

I enjoy blogging, podcasting, creating content on TikTok, my experiences make for good content and I like that some people find it helpful/encouraging.

I do have an idea to start my own business that goes along with creating content but I’d need investors, a building, and then of course customers/clients. Is now a good time to start my own business?

From actual transits on your chart - I would say yes - now is a good time to start your own business.

Your mercury ruling your 10th house - career is trine supported and activated now by transit jupiter until January next year.

Your natal saturn - ruling your 5th house - self-independency and having your own business is activated and trined by transit saturn itself.

Libra1012

From actual transits on your chart - I would say yes - now is a good time to start your own business.

Your mercury ruling your 10th house - career is trine supported and activated now by transit jupiter until January next year.

Your natal saturn - ruling your 5th house - self-independency and having your own business is activated and trined by transit saturn itself.

Thank you so much! ❤️🙏🏼

Zora

Account Closed
I feel like something’s definitely missing and it’s absolutely a partner. I’ve been trying to meet people, but no luck so far.

Neptune rules your 7th house - relationship and to attract a partner to start a new relationship with - matching your own chart energies.

With neptune as ruler of 7th house in sag in a jupiter ruled 4th house- you have the faith to expect to have a soulmate partner you once will meet in your life - if your natal neptune is transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet.

And your neptune is still supported now by transit jupiter as ruler of your 4th itself - by sextile until end of october - to meet a new partner.

Libra1012

Neptune rules your 7th house - relationship and to attract a partner to start a new relationship with - matching your own chart energies.

With neptune as ruler of 7th house in sag in a jupiter ruled 4th house- you have the faith to expect to have a soulmate partner you once will meet in your life - if your natal neptune is transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet.

And your neptune is still supported now by transit jupiter as ruler of your 4th itself - by sextile until end of october - to meet a new partner.

Oh wow! That makes me feel hopeful, I’d really like to meet someone! Thank you!! 😊🙏🏼