Respected Astrologers,

DOB: 07 March 1984
TOB: 7:30 PM
POB: Jangareddygudem , India

My Birth Yogi is Rahu
My Birth Avayogi is Venus

I observed mostly my relationship and Career is affected in Mars Mahadasha -
Mars Mahadasha Rahu Antardasha (Good)
Mars Mahadasha Jupiter Antardasha (Very Good)
Mars Mahadasha Saturn Antardasha (Lost Job)
Mars Mahadasha Mercury Antardasha (Not Good)
Mars Mahadasha Ketu Antardasha (Not Good)
Mars Mahadasha Venus Antardasha (Relationship Not good) Present
Mars Mahadasha Sun Antardasha (Next upcoming)
Mars Mahadasha MoonAntardasha (Next upcoming)
Next Rahu Mahadasha

Please suggest when will I get married and when will I get Job and how will be my Rahu Mahadasha and Which Profession is suitable for me Job or Business. If Business What Business I have to do and What to avoid. and also pls suggest what color and number to prefer and to avoid ?

Last edited:

creativei

You yourself told everything nothing to say more what you can expect 8th lord dasa ? infact yours somewhat ok many are suffered even worst in mars dasa . at least job loss only . kanya lagna should not get dasa like mars rahu sat it torments the person into pieces many are turned into anti social person and commits crime inclu sex crimes .

10th lord in 6th with 12th lord , 8th lord mars aspects 10th lord and 12th , be careful chances of facing imprisonment too , this gives problems in profession many changes disputes conflicts transfers ill fame defame etc . bear this mars dasa its only 7yrs . things will be fine after mars dasa . rahu in 9th is good its gives marriage and improvements in finance . but since mars aspects 9th it will have some troubles with father religious beliefs obstacles in growth .

this mars dasa will be like this only bear this don't get into issues even you are calm things and people provoke you there by get into disputes .

spouse will be earning it helps you lot even kids too comes up well , but your prof life is not good , it will be like this . frequent changes and disputes . certain period after you give up and sit in home . wife will be biggest supporter in your life .

chances of marrying in 2024 . no business is not your cup of tea its better if you sustain in a company in long term . wife prof is good may be from govt side . not like yours , she will be a dutiful responsible spouse who takes care family well . childrens life is also nice .

leekumar

During Mars Mahadasha, Not only profession changes and disputes. My 2 love breakups in Mars Mahadasha and troubles with father.

1) Please tell me disputes and frequent profession changes and love breakups happen after completing Mars Mahadasha?

2) In Which Dasha Do you want me to marry and Which Nakshatra Girl to marry. Mine is Bharani Star. But Venus is Avayogi Planet and Purva Ashada is Avayogi Nakshatra for me.

3)Present Mars Mahadasha and Venus Antardasha. No Job and I faced 2nd Breakup with my girl friend. During Jan 2021 I met with ear Surgery.
Next upcoming is Mars Mahadasha and Sun Antardasha. How will be my Mars Mahadasha Sun Antardasha.

4)I like Business than Job. But you suggested Business is not my cup of tea. What Busiess I can do.

5) What Colour and Numers are lucky and what to avoid.

6) Rahu is Birth Yogi for me and Aardra is Yogi Nakshatra for me. How will be my Rahu Mahadasha.I heard that In Rahu Mahadasha Relation ship will be affected. How will be my relationship with wife during Rahu Mahadasha?

If possible pls suggest remedies like do you want to visit any temple during which day and which god?

Last edited:

creativei

During Mars Mahadasha, Not only profession changes and disputes. My 2 love breakups in Mars Mahadasha and troubles with father.

1) Please tell me disputes and frequent profession changes and love breakups happen after completing Mars Mahadasha?

2) In Which Dasha Do you want me to marry and Which Nakshatra Girl to marry. Mine is Bharani Star. But Venus is Avayogi Planet and Purva Ashada is Avayogi Nakshatra for me.

3)Present Mars Mahadasha and Venus Antardasha. No Job and I faced 2nd Breakup with my girl friend. During Jan 2021 I met with ear Surgery.
Next upcoming is Mars Mahadasha and Sun Antardasha. How will be my Mars Mahadasha Sun Antardasha.

4)I like Business than Job. But you suggested Business is not my cup of tea. What Busiess I can do.

5) What Colour and Numers are lucky and what to avoid.

6) Rahu is Birth Yogi for me and Aardra is Yogi Nakshatra for me. How will be my Rahu Mahadasha.I heard that In Rahu Mahadasha Relation ship will be affected. How will be my relationship with wife during Rahu Mahadasha?

If possible pls suggest remedies like do you want to visit any temple during which day and which god?

Dot get into deep like yogi avayogi and all no need of that , wat i predicted above which yourself said right its just simple one i didnt go deep. astrology is simple saral jyothish simple certain lord placed certain house triggers certain events . astrologer should not confuse the clients . just make it easy and clear .

8th is humiliation disputes battle bad name death ending of things . getting cheat , thief attitude , sucidial thoughts . when 8th lord operates person gets into these things as per 8th lord owner ship and aspects .

8th lord aspecting 10th of prof 12th lord of loss separation confinement , 9th house of father religion dharma fortune long journey , saved investments , all gets problems . along with this 8th lord aspects 6th of illness debts and disputes and accidents .

as i said earlier this mars dasa will be like this , rahu dasa will be good . marriage finance are good , as per your chart no chance of business though 7th lord in 10th as per moon sign but 10th lord retro will gives losses in business , working under someone is good rest your wish .

reg prayers always please family deity first then only rest all , ask your parents about that and do proper prayers then your life changes good . getting married is not in your hands its already written in your head . just accept what it comes . for mesha rasi best match is viruchika and simma rasi girl . reg nak rohini swati ardra is good . but this are general classifications u have check entire match making for happy long lasting marriage consult your family astrologer rahu dasa is nice .

leekumar

Am planning to purchase two wheeler. Please tell me which colour and number is favorable for me and what color and number to avoid ?

DOB: 07 March 1984
TOB: 7:30 PM
POB: Jangareddygudem , India

My Birth Yogi is Rahu
My Birth Avayogi is Venus