Ruling Planet Earth

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Yes, I see the seen part (Demetra) ruling Taurus and the unseen (Athena) ruling Virgo. Again, with unseen I mean the brain as felt behind the eyes, but can never be seen with own eyes. Both these signs are earth elements anyway,by no mistake.

Ok, what may other arguments be other than both signs belong to the earth element?

Have you thought about how it may work interpretation wise? Taurus and Virgo by sign works differently with various planets. Moon and Venus works well in the Taurus sign and Mercury works well in the Virgo sign.

How will earth being ruled by Virgo and Taurus potentially change or add to the fundamentals?

Last edited:

WhichSabri

Ok, what may other arguments be other than both signs belong to the earth element?

Have you thought about how it may work interpretation wise? Taurus and Virgo by sign works differently with various planets. Moon and Venus works well in the Taurus sign and Mercury works well in the Virgo sign.

How will earth being ruled by Virgo and Taurus potentially change or add to the fundamentals?

Earth rules these two signs not vise versa. Same as example Moon rules Cancers and gives them moonlike characteristics: moodiness and vast amounts of emotions.. Taurus ppl ruled by demetra-Earth and gives them all this solid like characteristics that we already see and know;and Virgo ppl ruled by athena-Earth and gives them all this brainy, analytical characteristics that we already see and know. Interpretational wise changes very little, but it's just to have a clearer perception as to where they get their characteristics. Earth as a ruling Planet gives back to those individuals an identification that was (to my concern) hidden. People with sun signs in Taurus and Virgo, can be leaders in protecting their ruler Earth, only by knowing their connection as such. A romantic approach (of a Cancerian) that requires all to stand on their real ground.

JUPITERASC

Taurus is ruled by Earth
And Virgo is ruled by Ceres

at least in my book it is
A-Book-of-Nonsense.jpg

JUPITERASC

Ceres (Demetra) is the goddess of agricultural.

Taurus is more close to have such characteristics, while Virgo is analytical having the brainy characteristics of Athena (Minerva).
Athena and Demetra I use as epithets to Earth and

not as being

the asteroids (dwarf planet).
asteroids are not dwarf planets :smile:

JUPITERASC

Earth rules these two signs not vise versa. Same as example Moon rules Cancers and gives them moonlike characteristics: moodiness and vast amounts of emotions.. Taurus ppl ruled by demetra-Earth and gives them all this solid like characteristics that we already see and know;and Virgo ppl ruled by athena-Earth and gives them all this brainy, analytical characteristics that we already see and know. Interpretational wise changes very little, but it's just to have a clearer perception as to where they get their characteristics. Earth as a ruling Planet gives back to those individuals an identification that was (to my concern) hidden. People with sun signs in Taurus and Virgo, can be leaders in protecting their ruler Earth, only by knowing their connection as such.

A romantic approach (of a Cancerian)

that requires all to stand on their real ground.
kalme-zee-water_1312-35.jpg

"Cancerian real ground" :smile:

david starling

Except for the Sun itself, they're ALL measured points along the Ecliptic, unless the Moon or Planet is actually AT its node. Otherwise, their positions are TRANSLATED onto the Zodiacal plane, using lines of Celestial Longitude which are perpendicular to the Celestial Equator.

Last edited:

WhichSabri

Except for the Sun itself, they're ALL measured points along the Ecliptic, unless the Moon or Planet is actually AT its node. Otherwise, their positions are TRANSLATED onto the Zodiacal plane, using lines of Celestial Longitude which are perpendicular to the Celestial Equator.

Give me more info and relation to our conversation so far.. Thx

david starling

The Earth both receives and sends, and the Ecliptic is the means of reception as well as transmission. The Ecliptic is Earth's orbital-plane, and is our zodiacal circle, tracked by the Sun when viewed from the Earth.

WhichSabri

The Ecliptic is a an astrological resonance field, and the Signs are differentiated resonance frequencies, measured along the circle.

Perfect. As I mentioned before my researches are merely based on intuition and mythology/symbolism surface study and lack of technical astrological terms. Thanks you.

JUPITERASC