Read my Synastry Chart - New Boss

criskato

Hi,

I am a bit worried as I will have a new boss in August. We met on 14th May, at 8:30 and I tried to simulate a synastry chart using the data I have.

I felt a really strange feeling when we met, a sort of deja vu, like I already knew him and an undeniable attraction.

The reason I am worried is because I heard that he is not marriage material and he is friends with another boss of mine (who is really into gossip). Do I have any reason to be worried about him? Is there any chance for us to be together? Or is it just one of those relationships that should never happen?

Please read the charts! I am attaching the chart of the event when we met and the synastry chart I produced with the data I have on him (date of birth, place of birth is estimated and time is unknown).

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Synastry.pdf
    136.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Meeting Event.pdf
    202.9 KB · Views: 79

Jesse Booth

Oh wonderful, I just downloaded your synastry chart eleven times... I need to pay attention to that little download bar at the bottom of my screen.

From what I saw in the synastry chart, you shouldn't have sex with him. The instant attraction might be due to his Moon opposing your Sun and your Moon. Good for attraction (like a magnet), but not exactly dating material (like a magnet). The other significant reason not to try to have sex with him is because he's your boss.

...Though a Mercurial type like him should know a lot of good tricks in the bedroom! If you don't worry about keeping the job that much, go for it!