Goodbye Money: Following Your Dream

any feedback to acknowledge and share! best wishes again!!!

Thank you for taking the time. I am still reading through your insights into my natal chart. I find the 'settling at age 36' part pretty striking. I guess I have quite a bit of work to do in the next ten years or so.

• I definitely have detachment from the motherland and flourished here in the Unites States after immigrating at the age of six.
  • I do thrive on good food and comfortable living. I do terrible in the hospitality industry. Waiting tables was a big hot *** mess.
  • Income and job loss has definitely been a pattern. I'm looking for ways to make a stable living.
  • The part about miscalculations and misjudgment is a pattern as well. I think that will only improve with reflection of past mistakes and acquiring the wisdom to avoid them in the future. Easier said than done.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you for taking the time. I am still reading through your insights into my natal chart. I find the 'settling at age 36' part pretty striking. I guess I have quite a bit of work to do in the next ten years or so.

• I definitely have detachment from the motherland and flourished here in the Unites States after immigrating at the age of six.
  • I do thrive on good food and comfortable living. I do terrible in the hospitality industry. Waiting tables was a big hot *** mess.
  • Income and job loss has definitely been a pattern. I'm looking for ways to make a stable living.
  • The part about miscalculations and misjudgment is a pattern as well. I think that will only improve with reflection of past mistakes and acquiring the wisdom to avoid them in the future. Easier said than done.

Mike,

appreciate being prompt in response and the indeed candid self-reflective crisp sharings, vs my longish reading, being patient with me!

best wishes again,

kshantaram