What sign we attract by looking at our Natal?

Romantic partners I attract Libra Scorpio Sag energy. I attract friends that all share similar placements (Chiron 10H, Uranus 4H for example). I’m Scorpio DC (Conjunct Uranus with Chiron 12H Conjunct Mars in Taurus. So I was if others attract romantic partners as well as friends with similar placements?

three M symbols

I'm a Scorpio ASC girl with Mars conjunct ASC (in 1st house).
I feel attracted a lot by Mars and Scorpio energy (sun/moon). Or people which have conjunction with Mars (like Mars conjunct Sun or Mars conjunct Venus)

& also Sagittarius Suns (Jupiter is my 5th house ruler)

I was thinking moon venus midpoint for men and mars sun midpoint for women...

very interesting, as I never heard of it.
I never thought I could explain the gemini (Sun) relationships/attractions I had. Both of those equation fall on the sign of gemini for me.

My 7th house is in Capricorn (Saturn on Aquarius), my eight house is in Aquarius (Uranus in Capricorn). My Mars is in Cancer in 12th house.

And yet those Geminis. But it was some time ago already.
And before I had a real relationship with a Libra - and there are also plenty of Libras easy-attraction wise - but a libra with such a scorpian energy.

CapAquaPis

The 7th house is also the one rules lawsuits, maybe a warning for 7th and 8th house sun people (I have a sun conjunct moon on 8th) on who they should go out with. My 7th house without any planetary placements is half divided by Capricorn and Aquarius.

CapAquaPis

I was thinking moon venus midpoint for men and mars sun midpoint for women...

Looking at my Moon and Venus midpoint as a bio male: 13' Pisces or 13' Virgo. Then again, I'm genderfluid and the Mars and Sun midpoint also applied to me: 3' Sagittarius and 3' Gemini. I'm hetero in case anyone asks, but astrology can consider a person's sexual orientation and gender identity in their natal chart.

Hkk

Account Closed
Aries, Aquarius, Capricorn, Scorpio - Venus in sag
Libra rising Aries descendant

They are not necessarily the right ones but that’s who I attract.

I have mars in cap which is my sun

CapAquaPis

Checking the sabian symbols and info about degrees, 12' or 13' Pisces where my Mercury is...this is the planet's fall and it's malefic. 13' Virgo is associated with LGBT from what I heard.

*11-12 Pisces

In The Sanctuary Of An Occult Brotherhood, Newly Initiated Members Are Being Examined And Their Character Tested

12-13 deg Pisces

An Ancient Sword, Used In Many Battles, Is Displayed In A Museum

13-14 deg Pisces

A Lady Wrapped In A Large Stole Of Fox Fur*

*11-12 deg Virgo

After The Wedding, The Groom Snatches The Veil Away From His Bride

12-13 deg Virgo

A Powerful Statesman Overcomes A State Of Political Hysteria

13-14 deg Virgo

An aristocratic family tree*

Last edited:

Sapphrina

What placements in your opinion shows which sign energy we attract? What house, planet?
For example, I noticed I attract Libra Sun and Venus in Virgo a lot. Don't like both placements but somehow I do attract them. Not just this placements, generally energy of these signs.
And for example I have nothing in Virgo, except my 11th house. Only Jupiter in Libra and Venus is ruler of 7th. What indicates it?

I look at Mercury/mind and Jupiter/relating. My Merc is in Libra, Jup is in Gemini and it is a trine for one thing and they both are in Air signs, lots of communication. My Merc makes aspects to almost all the planets in my chart-I can talk to just about anybody about just about anything...