The ancient root's of astrology

Alexandr

Hi everybody, i want to share you some things which i collected from the year's of my investigation, have some strange question which create a stupor in the astrology and the knowing at self. I started learn astrology with some reasons, because astrology relate with science, and because astrology investigate a space and star's , astronomy is one of my favorite subject. Actually my specific is linquistic's, i learning languages, and i investigating things about our PIE "Proto-indo-european" language. So this language could explain many interesting things about astrology.
So while i was investigating this subject , i've noticed some deviation's in the astrology. (i don't want to teach you or be some "guru", i just searching a knowing). So the first deviation is, in the dates of the zodiac signs. The ancient's zodiac's was created in the BC many thousand year's before, in the Ancient Egypt, Sumerians, Indians American's, old Europe, China. Four thousand year's are passed away already. So this time bring a deflection in the star's arrangement. I can give you example : Zodiacal sign Libra - " The Sun transits this sign on average between (northern autumnal equinox) September 23 and October 22,[3][4]. Under the sidereal zodiac, the Sun currently transits the constellation of Libra from approximately October 31 to November 22. So here we have two dates, first from our astrology from 23 sep. - 22 oct. (this is ancient time), and the modern real time when the sun passing this constellation TODAY, is 31 oct. 22 nov. So we have deviation with 20-30 degrees. But this is the not a general.
If you will lay numerical matrix, and create a scheme, you will be have a good entire picture of our being. For example, zodiac must have a beginning. You know that in the western tradition this beginning lie in the Aries, in the spring time. I don't know why, but i think it must be relate that this time regard to the summer beginning of heat season, so i think western modern zodiac created a sun worshipers. But i'm not about that, so if you will look at chines zodiac you will notice that they described beginning by the sing of RAT , which called "Zi"(子). I told you that i'm linguist in some kind. This sign (子) has a many different meanings in the chines language, "Zi"(子) - could mean : beginning, kid's, young, egg's, teacher's (like LaoZi) and more. The sign look like the number 7, i think chines jew's could created this sign, because exactly Hebrew has letter Zain at the 7-th place. But they are placed it in the 7-th place by the reason of believing of Christ and Judaism. The letter actually has relations with number 1. (number's 1 and 7 very similar and draw the same). But the language could provide the good information about inner meaning of this letter. Not without purpose chines zodiac take cycle of beginning at the rat "Zi", because the letter Z stay in our latin alphabet at the end, the alphabet are turned, this is actually beginning, and mean numerical value 1. So go investigate why it is, when we pronouncing letter z by our mouth we using a teeth for that, because teeth's consist of calcium METAL. This is the most important part of this thread. So the beginning of everything like a cycle of zodiac is the MATTER, very dense cold matter - metal.
Most of this things you would't get read it anywhere, this is the work by my self mind , i was investigated it by the year's , collect it by the some particle's of different information. So i came to conclusion, that the most interesting things in this world which regard to this logical unions, exist in the mythology and some alchemist's knowing from past. The modern science are hide this fact's, no body of scientist's will approve it, because every body are incompetent. So i was reading in the last week one good book called "Bestiarium"(stories of the fantastic animal's), and i was read there that about some Wywern's , this was some kind of the Dragon's, without frontal hands, and that what i get read: "the wyvern often occuring in the alchemist iconography, in which it personify of the primary, raw matter, probably METAL"S". So ancient alchemist regard the dragon's with the first primary MATTER. That's it.
Why they are was personify dragon's with a beginnning and the primary matter - metal? Because the dragon relate to the middle of our milky way! In the past times Scorpio was Dragon, the constellation's Scorpio and Saggitarius was a dragon and the middle of the milky way. Where we could watch the primary black matter from which every star's are was created. So this black cold matter could be a METAL. And this is a key of a right imagination of the astrology zodiac meaning i think. So in the reality, the beginning cycle of the zodiac describing by the Scorpio, it bring the winter time, and the new year, and mark the new cycle of the chines zodiac, of the "RAT" zi, but actually this new cycle , last time was at 2012 year. Probably that's why Maya callendar marked this year like the end of a times. Because it is beginning.
So i think chines zodiac must be look like (in the beginning) :
Dragon "Zi"(子) - (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metall) - and not a water element. And here you can watch a good vector which could bring a good imagination of reality. Because this vector show the line where we can see two different world, of the winter time with dragon, and the summer time of Taurus constellation. The Taurus is the dog in chines zodiac, this two signs relate to the hydrogen compound star's , which has numerical value 2, this is old star's which becoming to decay, with great heat and fast movement, which eventually will come to the end of the milky way sleeve's , where it eventually become to the big red giant's and die.
By the way, want notice some more information about this things. Why ancient peoples describe milky way by the dragon's, who is the dragon's it self? This is a flying mythological animal's , the milky way flying in the empty space like a dragon, but they are give it meaning for a number of chemical and physic reasons. In the chemical dragon describing by the Nitrogen (N), the nitrogen consist in the our atmosphere , 70% of it. Every protein life consist of nitrogen amino-acids molecules. But the nitrogen is a gas, every gas came from our earth core heating, that's why alchemist's was thinking that nitrogen is first primary gas. When Mendeleev was creating his periodic table of element's , he had one undetected element in the 1 position, when he shared to the masses this table , peoples are changed this scheme and they are wiped out nitrogen from the 1 position, and now it Hydrogen -1. The Mendeleev was old alchemist i think, he just transmitted the ancient knowing to the masses. So it is was a dragon.
I've noticed today one more great thing about it , chines astrology has the constellation, called Azure dragon. This dragon relate to the Scorpion-Libra-Virgo constellation's. This constellation show the direction of the winter beginning which pass further to the spring.

Last edited: