How long till divorce

i have been married for 12 years, with 4 yr old son,marriage on rocks with his series of extramarital affairs. i want to know when we might be separated approx time, i have attached mine n his charts for reference.

Attachments

• female.php.jpg
    female.php.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
  • male.php.jpg
    male.php.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23

Saturn90

I got some questions for you:

was it a love marriage?
what kind of work you do ? by any chance are you in some artistic field?
are you a hard-core romantic?

Thanks

I got some questions for you:

was it a love marriage?
what kind of work you do ? by any chance are you in some artistic field?
are you a hard-core romantic?

Thanks

Nope, it was arranged marriage
I work in Computers field, but i do love painting, and embroidery i used to do them a lot while studying
not too hard-core but i m romantic.

Saturn90

Thanks for the reply. Computer sciences is one of the most creative fields especially development but of course it's still a hard science. I find it difficult to match you and your events to your charts, your birth time could be off several minutes etc i suggest you consult an astrologer for thorough analysis who could revise all your past events and bind it to your chart.
But if i look into your chart in isolation It says you are in it probably for rest of your life, your husband chart indicates same. he will keep depressing and impressing you like for forever. I'll still suggest have a thorough analysis it's not that pricey considering your situation at the moment.

mathur_dinesh

Venus and Mercury are together in the chart under aspect of Saturn. Saturn, being in a sign of Libra (exalted) is in sambandh with Venus. Mercury represents the house of separation and Saturn marriage. Therefore it is likely that you will be separated in the major-period of Saturn. It continues till Oct/2022.

niyathi

Thank you for replyiing

Venus and Mercury are together in the chart under aspect of Saturn. Saturn, being in a sign of Libra (exalted) is in sambandh with Venus. Mercury represents the house of separation and Saturn marriage. Therefore it is likely that you will be separated in the major-period of Saturn. It continues till Oct/2022.