Progressed Moon Enters 9th House

dperez3894

Has anybody else had their progressed moon just leave their 8th house? Mine is leaving the 8th house sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

It seems like the last two and a quarter years was nothing but doom and gloom and seemingly bad situations with the progressed moon traveling through the 8th house.

The only thing that really got me through it was learning about the Law of Attraction and Reality Shifting from various books and the DVD "The Secret" as well as teaching myself numerology and astrology.

It already seems like a big weight is being lifted.

Attachments

• 2-20-2010-progressed.jpg
    2-20-2010-progressed.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 29
Well in Equal house system it's going to be four more months---and at that time it will trine moon and trine Asc and then trine pluto and sextile moon, all of which are easy soft aspects which may go unoticed

Claire19

Your Moon through the 8th was in aspect to your Uranus in the 1st house Libra and that would have caused disruption at that time....But remember the progressions and transits have to have the same planets in aspect in the natal chart to be triggered off. Not necessarily the same aspects, but a connection. You also have the Sun and Venus through the 8th as well and depending on what aspects they may have made elsewhere, it all adds to the mix. I feel that finances and material values as well as relationship matters would have been to the fore.
The 8th house is one of major transformations through crises and emerging the stronger.

KindredKayla

Dperez, I am not sure exactly when my progressed moon left my eighth house, but I have felt the change.. and it is truly like surfacing and taking a deep, craved breath after being plunged deep into murky waters.. like that feeling of the first breath of oxygen nourishing your body, your Spirit again. As my moon went through my eighth house, it was a time when my relationships truly changed as did my emotional and spiritual makeup. Whatever was superficial, or did not have a meaning or serve a 'spirited' purpose was subject to the phoenix phenomenon; death and rebirth. For some things, this meant some periods of chaos - I thought I was losing my mind.

Over the past few years I have been slowly coming out of my shell, gaining awareness and trying to make some small changes... but in many regards I lacked the courage or the understanding to make the much needed drastic changes, especially in a short period of time. My progressed moon through the 8th gave me the boost I needed' it flung me face-first into what I needed to see, or experience. In many ways, through my own emotional reactions (Moon) I was able to experience my own Inner Truth. There were times of realizations along the lines of "..I had no idea I felt this way." or "So that's why I do that.." The chaos of it is that so much can be changing.. You may be digging up what has been buried for years inside yourself, but you are still stuck at the bottom of the hole! So yes, you see the transformation and feel its effects, but you may not recover your perspective and peace until you've climbed out and spread out the pile of whatever it is you dug up! :whistling:

For me, many changes were being made, which have carried into my ninth house (progressed moon there conjunct Pluto to boot!) but they have taken on a spiritual vigor.. I have become near-obsessed (maybe it's safe to blame Pluto? :p) with learning about spirituality, religion, all those ninth house things.. I have a ninth house stellium in Scorpio natally, so this has activated that natural facet of myself, and has only added to this phoenix-flavour I've been talking about. These changes have been great for me, as they are centered around my entry into adulthood and true independence, in the year of my first nodal return.

Dperez, just remember that your progressed moon will have much more going on than just its movement into the ninth house, and this will effect its 'transition'. What I think you will find is a greater understanding, and hopefully peace, with your inner reality.. and possibly even a stronger connection between your Mind, your Spirit and the external world. Now is the time when you will develop an inner richness and you will be constructing convictions, One thing this movement has taught me is the importance of having a kind of faith; whether it be in a God, a philosophy, or some kind of inner spiritual Truth. Get ready to find some meaning and experience a couple of profound realizations, I'd say! Don't forget that with change comes the potential for Good, not just for the bad. I hope this has given you a sense of that transition. I wish you all the very best!

dperez3894

Well in Equal house system it's going to be four more months---and at that time it will trine moon and trine Asc and then trine pluto and sextile moon, all of which are easy soft aspects which may go unoticed

According to the attached chart with the equal house system, my progressed Moon entered the 9th house last week and enters Gemini today, April 26th.

Attachments

• april26th.jpg
    april26th.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 18
You have posted a progressed chart as stand alone, which is not the best way to interpret progressed moon, cos it's the 'natal house' not progressed house which is important...

All progressions and transits act as background influences until they make an aspect to another planet or Angle within the chart. When the hard aspects hit, whether that planet has a natal connection or not it will be felt 'internally' unless we are talking about Angles which would be 'external' events --

DevilshAngel

Ugh I have my progressed moon in my 8th house. I started getting into Astrology and more spiritual things during this period because of invents that happened which brought me down. It is a dark and depressing time. I looked back to see when it started and it all made sense. I'm just glad I found that there was something in my chart doing this, so I know it will pass. I got a year and a half to go :\