This person might be amazing or terrible, I cant tell.

So this is a close friend's friend, not mine!

There has been a lot of problems coming from their friend group and it seems like this person is at the root of most of the issues.

I see Pluto in first being a possible issue, I've heard that placement comes with intense trust issues and possible paranoia.

I've only met him once and he was really nice! But at the same time I felt there was something a little off, I had the feeling he was holding back something or really biting his tongue while talking to me. I feel like I'm noticing a theme of personal trauma in his chart :surprised:

I'm just wondering if anyone else has any opinions on this chart :smile:

Attachments

• astro 2_LI.jpg
    astro 2_LI.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
So this is a close friend's friend, not mine!

There has been a lot of problems coming from their friend group and it seems like this person is at the root of most of the issues.

I see Pluto in first being a possible issue, I've heard that placement comes with intense trust issues and possible paranoia.

I've only met him once and he was really nice! But at the same time I felt there was something a little off, I had the feeling he was holding back something or really biting his tongue while talking to me. I feel like I'm noticing a theme of personal trauma in his chart :surprised:

I'm just wondering if anyone else has any opinions on this chart :smile:

Also I should specify I'm not calling out Pluto in the 1st house people!! I've heard amazing things can come from this placement too! I dont think there are any "bad" placements, just placements that could be difficult considering the rest of the chart.

Zora

Account Closed

You have only met him once and you were immediately able to diagnose all you mentioned. Amazing !

I really would like to see your own chart in here as well - so see what highsensed psychic human being we all are talking to here.

And to see the whole picture through what eyes of perception you are looking on this friend of a friend and what we have to meet in our replies to you for your better understanding.

You have only met him once and you were immediately able to diagnose all you mentioned. Amazing !

I really would like to see your own chart in here as well - so see what highsensed psychic human being we all are talking to here.

And to see the whole picture through what eyes of perception you are looking on this friend of a friend and what we have to meet in our replies to you for your better understanding.

Thank you! That's so sweet of you to say lol! There are a lot of placements in my chart that suggest I have good instincts for that sort of thing... and a ton that suggest I'm very paranoid :pinched: So I reallllyyy try hard not to judge someone by my first reaction of them :lol:
I attached my chart as well :smile: Let me know if I'm just crazy! Lolol

Attachments

• my chart_LI.jpg
    my chart_LI.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 20