I don't know my personality

Guacosa

It's like looking in the mirror and not knowing the person in me.
UiLhdpN

I'm also very poor right now. Can anyone tell me my personality? I am very socially awkward and don't know why. I don't understand since I have an aries moon which it seems I can't use.
https://imgur.com/a/XN1l8Vk
EDITED: I placed the chart and thank you to Sagittarius Jupiter

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum!

It is a courtesy here to post your own chart. The most legible ones are free at Astrodienst www.astro.com. If you have a computer, you can save your chart to your computer, then upload it as a clickable thumbnail. From your cell phone, try a service like imgur.com and then post the link.

There are some horoscope placements that deal with difficulties in establishing a secure sense of self, as well as money problems. Let's see if we can help.

Aries can be a loner because it likes to be independent.

waybread

It's very common for teenagers to be unclear about their identities. You're caught in between childhood and adulthood. If parents, peers, or teachers are leaning on you to meet their own expectations or being critical, that doesn't help. So hopefully your identity crisis is temporary.

1. With your sun in Gemini in the 11th house, you have natural abilities to communicate and receive information with groups and organizations. With some commitment and practice, you'd probably do well at public speaking.

Uranus does square your sun. Uranus rules things that are new, and even futuristic; as well as sudden change. You may feel a lot of internal pressure to act out, and just when you think you know who you are, Uranus changes the picture for you, and says, "Sorry, not that!" This can make it hard for you to develop a stable sense of self, but there are advantages to being adaptable and flexible, as well.

With your moon in Aries, you probably have a strong independent streak. With an Aries moon in the 9th house, you'd probably be perfectly happy to go on a long-haul backpacking trip on your own around the world, as the 9th house rules overseas travel. You may also be attracted to life philosophies that value your independence.

Astrologers get suspicious of rounded birth times, and I note your Cancer ascendant is in a late degree, so there's some chance that you have Leo rising, instead. As you learn more astrology you can see which one feels more like "the real you."

Cancer has the capacity to be warm and caring, but if it feels threated, the Crab is apt to hide behind its shell. This is OK up to a point, but then your 11th house sun really needs to be out in the world of other people. It's a bit of a quandary-- but then, most charts have internal contradictions.

Venus in Taurus in the 10th house seems to be your strongest planet, in the sign it rules. Whether or not you've developed it, you probably have some artistic ability and a rich imagination. So if you sing, play an instrument, enjoy creative writing or painting, &c I hope you will develop this talent.