Family split up - will they get back together?

Arena

I'd like your input on this chart.

I am having a hard time fully understanding the role of the Moon and Sun in this chart, but they seem to have an important role since they both fall on the angles. Maybe they are the significators for the mother and father in the family.

However, she is Venus and he is Mars. She is in ok state in Gemini while he is in his fall - but still in mutual reception with the Moon. Venus and Mars do not see each other and are not going to make an aspect, indicating they are not going to get back together any time soon if we only use Venus and Mars. However, the Sun seems to bring some kind of surprise or change within 2 weeks/months as it perfects the sextile to Uranus, perhaps it's some kind of move. The Moon-Sun square describes the recent split for the couple/family. Also the opposition of Mars to Pluto showing the separative aspect to the home. Their children and home are Saturn in the 4th conjunct Pluto and Snode showing the split as well. They are in a state of confusion (in aspect to Neptune). But they are in Mars' exaltation and Moon's detriment. The children might also be represented by the Sun on MC (as his 5th) and seeing them on opposite sides as if in opposite homes might mean that they will split up the children and live in two different homes.

If I look at the movements of Venus and Mars as well as the Sun ad Moon I see that Mars will have moved into the next sign when Venus reaches Cancer to be in the same sign as the Sun. So Venus and the Sun will not come together until in Leo and Venus and Mars will not come together until in Virgo. However we see that when the Moon moves into its next sign it will conjunct Uranus as it also sextiles the Sun, which may be some kind of positive exchange and change of the circumstances.

The Moon will make a square to Mars before leaving its sign, so that is another separative aspect. It will then conjunct Uranus and sextile the Sun, and will reach the Sun and POF on MC in about 90 days. Maybe that will be some kind of a turning point or resolution to this situation when things become more clear.

Attachments

• 2019-07-03.jpg
    2019-07-03.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: