"Look it's a magic wand"~ one of the 5 year olds waving around a dildo at spencers

Whoam1

"Look it's a magic wand"~ one of the 5 year olds waving around a dildo at spencers

I was seemingly at the center of a chaotic event about 1:30 pm Saturday June 22nd, Camphill PA.

I was in Spencer's my favorite store with my mom, my brother, and my best friend. I was getting her (my bestie) a graduation gift.

I get up to the check out, I'm almost done and I rember I had a coupon. The lady scanned it last minute then the system seemingly crashed. While her boss tried to help, my brother had got something [which I should have put on my tab and had him give me cash for like he had suggested]. The cash register then locked as one employee tried to open it <now the same family is using both registers> and people are stuck behind us in line [all avoided by me not using the coupon and paying for my lil bros thing of course.]

In the next minute two ladies come in the story with a total of about 10-15 kids. Who are all under 10. <It looked like a daycare had a feild trip to spencers>. Mind you we are still using both registers and holding up the line. To quote the 5 year olds unknowingly waving dildos around "it's a magic wand!"(I felt as I needed a magic wand [Not the dildo]).

This happened from 1:23 to about 1:40 and the store was clear [it was when we got there and when we left]. It was unanimously agreed after, bu my best friend, who stated that chaos and messes follow me everywhere <including a vote from the younger worker who was still conscerned and shaken up about kids throwing dicks, the system shutdown and the cash regitregister being locked> .

Just thought I'd share this, this isn't abnormal when I go out. I don't know quite what i am looking for as transit markers, I did get really busy over the last few days.
<I went to see my mom, I found out I had a graduation party to attend and get gifts for 5 hours in advance and a family reunion I forgot about, work in a day and leaving two after that to go on a trip.>

I did note on the 22nd and the 23rd of June a transit moon opposite my angular natal Eris, both were squaring transit Mercury all within an orb.

Sagcap88

Re: "Look it's a magic wand"~ one of the 5 year olds waving around a dildo at spencer

Oh, man. That store has some weird **** going on.

I remember this time in middle school when we took a field trip to the mall of all places (I have no idea how the MALL was supposed to be conducive to our education.) Anyways, I was paired off into a group with my very flamboyant gay BFF and this girl who was totally the class clown...and this Bible thumping ****. Anywho, there was a flag of a pot leaf in the back of the store and Bible girl spotted it and went up to an employee and told them how lovely she thought the plant on the flag was and proceeded to ask them what just what kind it was, as she’d like to cultivate it or some shiz like that. 😂

Last edited: