Request for Synastry and Composite Chart Reading

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I would really like to know about the synastry and composite reading for me and the guy I recently met. Vedic Astrology showed us lot of potential in having a relationship (he believes in Vedic more than Western)

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hello....

I’m really sorry to be demanding but if someone would like to read synastry and composite charts and help me out in taking better decisions, I’ll be highly grateful

Thank you very much.

muchacho

How sure are you about your time of birth? I'm going with the chart you posted, Scorpio rising and whole signs.

Synastry: He triggers your 9th (long distance journeys), 11th (friends) and 12th (far away places, spiritual bonds). So this absolutely fits your description. You trigger his 1st (self) and 8th (existential bonds). So since you both trigger a water house in each other, there should be a deep connection somehow. However, judging by signs, your Moons and ascendants are incompatible which will create a lot of contrast in the relationship, which can be a good thing because it causes excitement and a certain attraction, but it can also be a bad thing because there will be misunderstandings.

Composite: Moon in 1st means it is primarily an emotional and intimate relationship, not detached or distant. Sun in 9th means the focus of the relationship is on personal growth and common ideas about religion, philosophy, the world - there's a meeting of minds so to speak. Venus in the 8th indicates that you both seek a certain depth or intensity in the area of love and affection.

Does this answer some of your questions?

ScorpAsc5

Hi Muchacho,

Much thanks to you for reading synastry and composite charts for us :)

Yes I am sure about my time of birth. I have some more details as it matches with what you told me. We are from different cultures and nationalities. He is a white guy whereas I am an Indian. I am living in the US from last few years. But he is studying Indian culture and religion and that's how I met him.

Although, I am currently thinking to not move forward with him as how much he does not want to be with anyone committed. Attraction from my side has decreased since I got to know this. No woman's feelings should be considered as a time pass.

The future of this relation is highly uncertain as what I can sense.