Venus Return Charts?

KindredKayla

Today I came across an interesting article on CafeAstrology's website about Venus Returns (ie: Venus' yearly return to it's natal position). The article can be found here: http://www.cafeastrology.com/astrologytopics/venusreturn.html

I was wondering if anyone had any websites or information of their own to offer as far as how the dynamics of a Venus Return chart work. I apologize to the moderators if there is already a thread on such a topic somewhere on the forum; I only created this one because I was unable to find such a thread and thought exploring this topic might be worthwhile for everyone! Also, this thread may not exactly belong in the Recommendations part of the forum.. but I will let you decide if need be where it should be moved!

I was thinking that some questions to explore here might be:

• The role of each house in a Venus return chart..
  • Aspects between personal planets and outer planets..
  • The significance and representative nature of the angles..
  • Differing interpretation based on sex and/or sexual orientation of the Native..
  • What in the chart refers more to Venus' connection to money/wealth/abundance vs. harmony/beauty or relationships (and if so, what kind of relationships?)

Just a few prompts! Feel free to expand and move beyond them! So please, if you have any theories, thoughts or other things to share, post them below! :joyful:

Blessings!

Kayla

Inside Out Orange

If you go over to the Predictive Astrology forum you'll find there is a specific forum for "Planetary Returns". You might find some Venus Return threads there.

Hope that helps :biggrin: