Soul Contract

FlyAway

My Saturn's return was about 5 years ago.
But not everything changed all of a sudden.
It was and it still is a slow process.
The last couple of years it's more clearer what could be the purpose of my life.
I don't have a clear goal yet, I even think that this isn't necessary.
Although it might help to realize what I want and what I don't want.
The best thing I can do is to follow my heart and my instincts,
and to do the things I really like and which give me a sense of fulfillment.

Even if we should have a "good" or balanced birthchart,
we still have to work to achieve things, we still have to gain some self knowledge,
we still need to use skills we have to get "there".

Mary

I have many squares in my chart,...

The most important is Saturn squaring my nodal axis.

My saturn is in Libra in the 4th. My north node is in cancer in the first house, my south node is in capricorn in the 7h house. My Sun is in the 10th house.

One of my misions here in earth is to find balance. I need home security and structure in order to function, but I need a homey place and caring relationahips. I also have career interests, but profesion would be a way to express myself, would be my service to comunity in an area that I would expertise, that´s what I call profession. Home, career, Self and the Other self must come into balance.
The challenge I had and still have to face is that, with saturn in the 4th I expereinced a lonely childhood, I felt alone most of the time and had a lot of issues realting with my classmates and my sister´s jelaousy and agressivesness.
I had to learn to stand by myself and accept that I am a very caring, I had to work hard in order that my family accepted me for what I am, but first I had to accepted myself.

I have a lot more of square that I´m still trying to understand. Moon square Mars, Mars square neptune. Moon opposed Neptune. Neptune square Venus. Neptune opposed ascendant. It´s hard to figure this out, since neptune always speaks about confusion, haha. I As for the moon, well I know that may tell about mother issues, that are very true. Mars square moon and asc. my mars is in 3rd, that speaks about my agressive sister, Venus (9th) square Neptune (7th) .... I never saw this as fated, eventhogh feel fated to have these aspects.

I can accept fate, but I would definitvly want to make the best out of these aspects.

Thanks

Arian Maverick

I have many squares in my chart,...

The most important is Saturn squaring my nodal axis.

My saturn is in Libra in the 4th. My north node is in cancer in the first house, my south node is in capricorn in the 7h house. My Sun is in the 10th house.

Mary,

How tight are the orbs of this T-square? I ask because I used to consider my natal Jupiter in a somewhat random, useless position, until I discovered that it squared my nodal axis with an orb of 00°02'! :eek:

Unfortunately, I am still having difficulties understanding the implications of this placement...

Arian Maverick

KindredKayla

I also have Saturn in the first, conjunct my Ascendant.. and it squares my sun, mercury and mars.. Growing up was very difficult, but I am in my 18th year, awaiting my nodal return, and am piecing it all together.. I can very much relate to all of what has been written here.

The only thing that I worry about.. is what I have done in my past lives? How many people have I hurt..? I don't want to think that I may have done to others what has been done to me, but I would rather live in Truth than in Illusion..

My NN is in Capricorn in the 12th, and Saturn is my chart ruler and this is something I worry about from time to time.. I am grateful for the life I am leading now, though. It is so full of opportunities, and I have grown up learning to be compassionate, faithful, forgiving.

Anyway, wonderful posts here you guys.. I'm hoping to pick up a book or two in the near future and maybe do some meditating.. get a better idea on where I have come from and where I am going. I'm sure the nodal return will help, too.

Just two questions for anyone who knows or would care to speculate:

Does anyone know of a book or even articles online that talk about Karmic Debt Numbers in natal charts? I have a few in my chart.. 19 is reoccuring (Pluto in 9th in Scorpio conjunct MC) and my birthdate is the 19th, born in the year 1991... Lilith is also at 19 deg. NN is at 13 deg conjunct Neptune at 14 deg.. I was just wondering about their significance.. and also - do you think they indicate that VERY bad karma was accumulated through actions in past lives, or rather that this lifetime is choosing to work years of karma off all at once? or maybe it depends on each individual?

Last question: They say Saturn in the 1st conjunct ASC is the most karmic position... would its strength be increased even more if Saturn is at a critical degree? Mine is at 0 deg. Aquarius and I've always wondered this.

Love and blessings! :joyful:

vanila

I have my Saturn in Scorpio(chart ruler) on the cusp of the 10th house conjunct South Node and opp Venus.....so this is certainly a karmic stuff......but sometimes I wonder how am I going to turn to my Venus and North Node path....because I feel Saturn very strong......also I have my Sun, Mars and Mercury in Cancer and Saturn, Pluto and Moon in Scorpio.......and now I realize that most of the people I meet and have relationship with are from my past....so as Miss Saturn said:

The more you work with this stuff the more it begins to sink in and you become more psychic, not only will you be able to see in your birth chart what seems to be coming up for you, but you will develop a sixth sense that when you are around people whom you have soul contracts with you will know it. When you are around a person who will become a future lover, it is hard to deny it.
So becoming more intuitive more psychic, and more spiritual and by learning and respecting Astrology, and by meditation and chanting and getting the concepts of authentic universal love, not romantic love, but a selfless love are all the keys for you to become more spiritual, more psychic and more intuitive.
I think now I’m in kind of karmic situation with one person:love: and it is very hard to understand what I have to do to resolve the karma or something….I know him….inside me…I’m sure that we had something in common from our past …but don’t know how to get to the key point…
I hope soon everything will be clear…..
:love::love:

Bubbletree

Fly Away,

I'm also curious if the Mayan calendar and the Western New Age astrologically match.

I don't know how to tell if they astrologically match, but I can draw some parallels between my mayan signature reading and what I know of my astro portrait. I know a site where you can get your Mayan signature. These readings get deeply psychological. You may find it interesting if you haven't already done some investigating. I know this prolly belongs in another thread... but wait the karma part is coming.. Funny enough, my Mayan glyph (different than the mayan signature) is water, the symbol for karmic debt. It's epithet is payment. Karmic astrology is definitely the most interesting to me.

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_readings.html

you click on dreamspell calculator to find out the signature (type in your birthday) then scroll down and click on your three word signature.

Bubbletree

Ms. Saturn,
I have read in a coupla places that the 5th house specifically indicates karmic debt dealing with the love principle or misuse of the will. I have not heard of any other houses having specific karmic assignments, so to speak. Have you heard of this and what do you think?

Astrology allows for an analysis to understand ones passion, pain or pleasure - pain syndrome. By zeroing in on what sign and house Saturn is in, and what type of aspects are formed from other planets, a significant karmic picture can be generated.

"pleasure-pain syndrome" -- what does this mean exactly? Is it like saying my greatest source if satisfaction also causes me the most pain?

FARLEYMALORRUS

I'm not sure "WHY" She got banned, but copying and pasting chapters out of MY BOOK and not giving me credit prior to 10,000 views is just CRIMINAL in my mind. I wish I knew whom she was so I could SUE her for STEALING MY PROPERTY which is innappropriate and very KARMIC. The Soul Contract was one of my best of 10,000 topics in 19 years on radio and Television. I don't much mind people showing my teachings as long as they put "BY FARLEY MALORRUS" or from the book "TWILIGHT's FIRST GLEAMING," BY FARLEY MALORRUS.

I found this by accident and I was pleased as punch that astrologyweekly.com had the sense to realize it was STOLEN and BAN her.

Some people, just have no clue about a person's life work and the credit one deserves for sharing it always FOR FREE. I never charge anyone to hear my shows at www.radioastrology.com or for my book. It's unethical to me to charge people for ancient knowledge or food for thought. Ms. Saturn, give me a break. PERFECT NAME for a snake.
FM

It would not have bothered me, if she would have included that it was 'word for word' channelled on one of my radio shows initially, prior to over 10,000 views making "Ms. Saturn" appear to be the originator. If someone did that to you, I don't think you would be happy. People just love to steal and claim it's their mind that did it.

Last edited:

FARLEYMALORRUS

Well, I'm not FARLOW MALORRUS

I'm FARLEY MALORRUS

IF she was an honest LITERATE she would have at least spelled my name right. I just think she's a narrow minded twerp with no original thought, and to make herself feel "BIG" She just copied and posted from my ebook and put it on AStrology Weeklys site. Sorry, if I think that's lame, but it's retarded to steal someone else's thoughts and not even spell their name right. If she can copy and paste my work, she can COPY AND PASTE my name correctly. I'm sure you'll agree that she intentionally did that so that no one would have a clue who someone name FARLOW MALORRUS (Who doesn't exist) is.

The fact she got away with stealing my work without my permission and that Astrology Weekly finally caught her like 4 years later is just innappropriate. Many people use my work all over the Internet, but by law they must put the author of the work they use and have his or her permission to use it.
I'm not going to argue with you. I just think it's wrong what she did. It's an infantile way to try to let the AStrology Community think she has a brain, when ALL HER POSTS I NOTICE are copied and Pasted from my BOOK TWILIGHT'S FIRST GLEAMING, so with all my teachings being posted by her on this SITE WITH Little or no acknowledgement to the fact she stole it all, is ridiculous. It makes her appear to just be an ignorant *** and a common thief, when so many people viewed her posts and gave her RAVE REVIEWS, when it's all written or channeled by Farley Malorrus, not FARLOW MALORRUS or SCOOTER MCGEE, OR MISS SATURN. Some people have no lives, so they create one out of delusion by stealing the words of others.. Happens every day.

FARLEYMALORRUS

ANYONE can copy and paste chapters out of my Book "TWILIGHT'S FIRST GLEAMING" from my web site. They must post my name correctly, FARLEY MALORRUS, otherwise it is a "COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT." I love to share what is in my book to the World, as it is a FREE EBOOK. What bothers me, is when they do not acknowledge that is is my work. I notice that Miss Saturn Stole tons out of my book in her any 100's of posts here at astrologyweekly and committed tons of COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT leading everyone to believe my thoughts and words were hers, when they are NOT. So, for anyone reading this, of course, PLEASE SHARE my free ebook with anyone and everyone all you wish, but please post me as author of this work to avoid COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS.
TWILIGHT'S FIRST GLEAMING where the SOUL CONTRACT Can be found is at:
http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/TFG-Cont.htm
It is Chapter 25.

Thank you and Bless you all for reading this thread and enjoying it.
FARLEY

Arian Maverick

I have been a member of this community since October 2005, and back in 2006, the forum didn't have defined rules regarding the length of excerpts from copyrighted materials which could be posted to the forums. I believe the limit now is 100 words, and the source must be cited.

Have you contacted the moderators, Farley? (Administrator: wilsontc, Moderators: Neptune Rising and flea). They have the capabilities to edit other members' posts for these reasons; I'm sure they could eliminate the material, add links to your website, etc.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
deleted copyrighted content, to Farley

Farley,

You said:
"MS. SATURN," FOR Plagiarizing my material.

My apologies for the discomfort you have experienced at seeing your copyrighted material posted here without your permission. The issue of this copyrighted content posting has just come to my attention. I have deleted all the illegally posted copyrighted content from the forum, as the AW forum's policy is to make every effort to limit ANY copying of copyrighted content by someone other than the owner of the copyright to 100 words or less, including a mention on WHERE and WHO the content came from if possible. Clearly these posts violate those rules, so I have deleted them.

I see that you very nicely have decided to post your own content on our site for further comment, so I redirect people interested in discussing this subject to your threads:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35122
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35121
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35120

And if people want to follow outside of the AW forum, they can use this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35030

Following up,

Tim

Last edited: