What are his feelings for me?

scahm

I've been feeling a really random and odd sense of nostalgia today and have suddenly started to miss an old ex. It's been a while since we've spoken but we still follow each other on social media so I know what he's up to. Out of curiosity, I casted a chart to see what his feelings towards me were, but I'm finding it quite confusing to understand.

- No aspect between L1/L7, so maybe he has no feelings for me at all.
- I'm in my own sign, in my own house, about to conjunct Jupiter - this is odd to me, as this weird longing is making me feel quite helpless. Jupiter is the ruler of my 12th house though, so maybe this is a reflection of my feeling of loss and regret.
- He's Moon, intercepted in his second house, showing some kind of block of some sort? Squaring venus?

Maybe my longing is deluding me, but I just have this weird feeling that maybe he might be missing me too, but feels unable to do anything about it. Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 00.55.28.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 00.55.28.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 00.55.43.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 00.55.43.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 25

LovelyMissAries

You can see the past is weighing on you heavy and intense judging by your L12 ruler in L1, and Jupiter and Pluto are separating in their conjunction, but still have a close orb.

Your ex though, would still be represented by L7, or Moon in Virgo. Moon is weak in Virgo and not to mention makes no aspect to Saturn.

Based on the above I don't see mutual feelings.

Sweet2020

For feeling I look the receptions between you too, if you Google"table essential dignities", you see if your chart is a day or night, I see is a day chart, moon is in virgo, there is no feelings towards querent neither from you to him. I am learning but studying charts here, I saw many readings like this only by receptions.

Chrysalis

I've been feeling a really random and odd sense of nostalgia today and have suddenly started to miss an old ex.

Did you realize Venus is going retrograde in about 10 days scahm?

scahm

I've been feeling a really random and odd sense of nostalgia today and have suddenly started to miss an old ex.

Did you realize Venus is going retrograde in about 10 days scahm?

I did, but I didn't think I'd feel it's effect so soon - really not a fun feeling.

Thanks everyone for your responses. :)