Stars and planets and more... and US!... physically related??? ideas please :)

GemaaaSpirit

Do you guys actually believe there is a physical connection between who you are, thanks to your moment of birth, and the set up of the cosmos at that moment??? or the common relationship... is beyond what we can feel?

in other words, are the stars affecting us... or we behave in similar patterns because of some internal common cause? that would be definitely related to the very fabric of reality... :)

I let you guys with this quote that left me thinking:

Causality is the way that we explain the link between two successive events. Synchronicity designates the parallelism of time and meaning between psychic and psychophysical events, which scientific knowledge so far has been unable to reduce to a common principle. … No reciprocal causal connection can be shown to obtain between parallel events, which is just what gives them their chance character. The only recognizable and demonstrable link between them is a common meaning or equivalence. … Synchronistic phenomena prove the simultaneous occurrence of meaningful equivalences in heterogeneous, causally unrelated processes; in other words, they prove that a content perceived by an observer can, at the same time, be represented by an outside event, without any causal connection. -Carl Gustav Jung

:)

Bradders

I honestly believe the rising sign is how we grow through life, the sun is the integration of the life lessons we're meant to learn; I also believe spiritual growth and wisdom is inevitable. I believe Astrology is the blueprint for which how our lives are going to play out, as it is a map of growth, not sudden inheritance, destillment, brilliance and ability imo.

Take for instance, the more a human sinks deeper into materialism, runs from his psyche, his problems, the more he holds himself accountable for a success higher than his fellow men. This paradox plays itself out continually in everyday life: 'The top is really bottom and the bottom is really top', the same man eventually causes himself to be coldly left on a pavement on the side of a street, begging for money and change.

He has wasted all life he believed, has owed him. He has miscontrued and alienated himself to the heights of his fathomed 'Brilliance' to all his friends and family; now, only a handful of deep introspection, pity and desire is what he is left with. A desire to change, but it can't come about before why? What? And as such, spiritual growth MUST occur. It must happen, to develop the psyche and achieve self actualization; growth larger, more happier and more plentiful, in the eye of God. ( I'm not a christian, if that is what you think I am getting at, I am spiritual )

However, the same scenario has NOT always played itself out so simply. I've seen rockstars, movie stars and men die suddenly and completely tragically, without no understanding or cause: I have a step brother who was run over at the prime of his life, 18 years old and now has spent the last 20 years, lost, on drugs, begotten; robbed of everything.

I've also heard of stories on documentaries how taxi drivers accidentally ran over men of a different race and when the person ( Dave Mustaine this was, ) asked if he knew he had just killed a man, he said it was for the good of the people men of that racial background died.

We live in a world we can control and yet, can sometimes be dearly at the mercy for. I believe with more research into Astrology, which has predicted mass deaths and many other things; the spiritual consciousness rising, perhaps we can save ourselves somehow on this crazy planet of tragedies, violent onslaughts, blissful wishful undertakings before being blown to dust; everything, essentially, coming back to self knowledge, love and spirit.

Astrology, I believe is concurrently and always has been that map.