Natal chart planets conjunct black holes

Neptune Rising

Hi

Does anyone have a natal planet conjunct/oppose or square a black hole?

How do you think/feel it affects your natal planet?

Briefly, they’re collapsed stars whose gravity is so great, not even light can escape them, hence the name. They dominate their region of space, sucking in all the nearby matter, and can have a deleterious, energy-sapping effect on whatever they touch.
http://planetwaves.net/pagetwo/astro-daily/taurus-full-moon-in-scorpio-black-holes-and-you/

For me, I have Mars conjunct the Galactic Centre, lol woo hoo! Well, its also in the first house so that is a very firey Mars, though its largly unaspected except a square to Juno. For me, I do have a temper but rarely does it get triggered, until I feel I have been morally wronged. I also have ALOT of Martian type of energy, lots of drive, which makes me very active - one thing I cannot do is to sit in front of the telly for long, unless I'm with someone having a cozy evening in. I think I radiate this energy, (1st house), judging from reactions, (leaving aside the projection factor of my Nep rising).

I also have Jupiter at 16 degree Pisces, I am a yoga teacher, perhaps that explains that conjunction to that particular black hole. I feel I am overflowing with information which I can teach, so I also have to write alot - Jupiter is in my natal 3rd house and rules my ascendant and 3rd house. The amount of books I have also, lol!!

My Venus is at 12 Aqua, on a black hole, lol like the article, I havent been married like Liz Taylor, though I've had a few loves in my life, some of them controversial/unusual.

There is a list here from this website

24 Aries
27 Aries
6 Taurus
16 Taurus
24 Taurus
9 Gemini
13 Gemini
4 Cancer
9 Cancer
28 Cancer
3 Leo
9 Leo
28 Leo
7 Virgo
9 Virgo
14 Virgo
25 Virgo
1 Libra
13 Libra
22 Libra
29 Libra
7 Scorpio
11 Scorpio
26 Scorpio
4 Sagittarius
5 Sagittarius
10 Sagittarius
18 Sagittarius
19 Sagittarius
26 Sagittarius (the Galactic Center)
3 Capricorn
5 Capricorn
16 Capricorn
19 Capricorn
22 Capricorn
4 Aquarius
12 Aquarius
13 Aquarius
17 Aquarius
28 Aquarius
16 Pisces
24 Pisces
28 Pisces

Draco

Looking at the conjunctions:

9 Cancer : my NN (Caput).
28 Leo : my Luna.
9 Virgo : my Venus.
4 Aquarius: my ascendant!

How do you think/feel it affects your natal planet?

I'm really not sure, this is a totally new idea to me. I'll have to do some thinking about this one. Will be interesting to see what other people's ideas are.

Thanks for the list.

It will be interesting to see how this thread develops.

Neptune Rising

Ah, you have Venus conjunct too.

The article suggests that black hole Venus can lead to sudden starts and stops in relationships, short term things, ect. For me, on my Venus, its pretty much true, short term relationships, I've reached a point, almost to despair, where I just don't have any now while I assess what's been happening. Though I've attracted a nice man with his Venus conjunct a black hole, lol! Luckily, the article also says, as they age, its more likely that they settle down a bit more - I do hope so!

MSO

My Saturn is at 26 Sagittarius, which would be the Galactic Center according to the quote.

I don't know if there's a difference between my Saturn and any other normal Saturn. It feels like a normal Saturn to me.

dhundhun

So far Astrology was based on idea of Planets being source of energy. That has been expanded to incorporate Stars being source of energy. A chart gives result based on their interaction.

Black Holes are SINK of energy. Their influence on astrological chart is exciting idea. But I have doubts - even Galactic Center, which is probably one of the heaviest Black Holes, known by ancients through ages don't have effect on us.

A passage over Galactic Center can bring overall destruction (such has hypothesized 2012 phenomena), but it has not individual effect on charts.

Last edited:

Flowergirl

It is an interesting idea. I have a few personal planets conjunct these black holes incl Mars. But then Mars is conjunct Jupiter so there is lots of drive anyway... interesting.:smile:

theV

My Sun conjunct Black Hole 9Virgo, Black Hole conjunct Moon 5 Sagittarius, Black hole conjunct Mars/Node and another black hole conjunct MC, Black hole conjunct vertex.

Sun Virgo 9
Moon Saggitarius 5
Mc Aries 27 Aries
Vertex 19 Saggitarius
Mars Node 27 Libra.

katydid

There are so many black holes on that list that it kind of nullifies the importance. It's like 3 to 5 per sign. I have one conjunct My Sun, my Moon, my Neptune, my Saturn, my Ascendant, my MC ...so....shrug....:pouty:

theV

There are so many black holes on that list that it kind of nullifies the importance. It's like 3 to 5 per sign. I have one conjunct My Moon, my Neptune, my Saturn, my Ascendant...so....shrug....:pouty:

Black holes make conjunction almost to every single planet and point in my chart. I agree it does "nullifies the importance of the black hole".

HarmonE

There are so many black holes on that list that it kind of nullifies the importance. It's like 3 to 5 per sign. I have one conjunct My Sun, my Moon, my Neptune, my Saturn, my Ascendant, my MC ...so....shrug....:pouty:

Well I certainly hope so! I dont think that my mercury in detriment in the 12th house, squared by pluto can seriously take any more.....now its conjunct this galactic center black hole too! sheesh :crying:

conspiracy theorist

My ascendant is exactly conjunct the galactic centre and since discovering that some time ago I've been ambivalent to the supposed implications -- it's just as cloyingly sweet as a lot of other modern day astrology theories.

Yet still, I'm still willing to theorize what it could mean in my chart. Apparently some traditions (iirc the Mayans are one) see the Galactic centre as the "Spiritual Sun" of our galaxy. What that might mean is that anyone with something important there might have some connection to this "Spiritual Sun" and for what that's worth, I couldn't tell you.

There was an article on astro.com some time ago about the galactic centre and it's connection to whistleblowers. Considering my screen name, you could see how I'd be sympathetic to doing something similar.

HarmonE

A really interesting article on the whistleblower connection to the galactic center on astro.com. Thanks for that tip conspiracy theorist!

I feel a certain affinity to the whistleblower archetype. Certainly I have never attempted it on the scale that those in reference in this article have but it is intrinsically part of my character. I cant help but try to uncover whatever isn't as it seems to be. Potentially having natal mercury sitting exactly on this G.C. might give me the extra push in this direction, but I don't know for sure.

Humanitarian

Placements in my chart that conjuncts/squares/opposites black holes:
24 Taurus: Neptune
9 Cancer: Mercury
14 Virgo: IC-MC axis
22 Libra + 22 Capricorn: Vertex-Antivertex axis + Nodal axis (they squares each other and creates a grand cross)
26 Scorpio: Ceres
10 Sag: Venus
18 Sag, 19 Sag: Sun, Ascendant
3 Capricorn: Pluto