Any ideas about this synastry?

shannaro

Hello, I am interested in this sinastry chart. However, I dont know the exact birth time of another person, BUt I think that major planets can tell us something too. any help? ^_^ The inner circle is mine

Attachments

• sinastryy.jpg
    sinastryy.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 21

ElenaJ

Without the birth time of the second person the comparison, as you know, is limited. Interaction between the ascendents and the planets is part of what attracts, and the moon can move in or out of aspect with planets depending the timing. Having said that, there are nice links between the two charts that involve slower planets and we can be reasonably sure about these.
Your mars conjunct his sun/venus is very nice, and sexually very stimulating. Depending on the timing of his birth, the moon could aspect by opposition to that mars, which is a very sexual attraction. Venuses are squared, but the mars conjunction helps to pull them together. Your moon/jupiter on his mercury gives you an intuitive understanding between you, a feeling of positiveness when you are together, that uplifts your spirits. Although the Neptune/uranus conjunction you each have is a generational aspect, in your case it effects your descendent so you have to take it into account as more than generational. You have to keep in mind that this relationship will not always be as straightforward as it seems, and that it will need lots of freedom, as well as an unusual setting, for it to work. Humdrum will be poison to the relationship. In addition, his conjunction is opposite your sun so it involves you on a deep personal level, you will find him unreliable and deceptive. Your conjunction is trine his sun/venus conjunction, which helps to counterbalance the conjunction's heavy influence and actually adds mystery, romance and sparkle between the two of you. Your descendent ruler Saturn squares his pluto, so you can prepare for power plays between the two of you.

shannaro

thanks for responce <3 yes, my birth time is the right. you are right, i have feeling that he is unreliable, and we have huge obstacles (distance) and we cant see each other often. I met him not quite long anough, but the sparkle between us was from the very first meeting. Is there any indicators of serious relationship? and the feeling of deceive, is it true or just my imagination?

ElenaJ

"you will find him unreliable and deceptive"
It's up to you whether you want to follow through on this relationship or not. What is it giving you?