Sun signs and who you want to become

obsidianmineral

I believe the position of the Sun talks about what we want to become. I need this to be confirmed. How do you think your Sun manifests? If you're, say, a Scorpio Sun, do you have the need to be like a Scorpio? Do you admire Scorpio qualities?

I'm an Aries Sun and I deeply admire the good qualities of Aries, like being brave, going all-in, belief in one-self, etc.

Lykanized

I'm a Cancerian(Sun and Mercury) and I have a strong belief in the power and truth of feeling and emotion as well as the astral realm, the realm of the unknown. However, this isn't what I strive to be, I'd say it's more innate. What I've had to develop with age is boldness in my ideas and thoughts and my point of view that logic and science are inherently flawed in terms of true understanding and that intuition is truth. What I think and the way I think tends to deviate from the norm but branches out to a vision I have for the benefit of all of humanity which may make sense with my Sun/Mercury being in the 11th house

Whoam1

I'm a Sag Sun Sidreally, Capricorn tropical. I have no craving to become a powerful socialite or businessman, I have no time for the formality ****. Yes I'm stubborn and like culture thats about it. I relate more to traits given to Serpens a non zodiac constellation that I have 4 fixed star Conj. With. (Mercury, venus(2), and the Sun).

AquaMoonChild

I don't know. I'm a cancer and love being a mom but also anything having to do with creativity like singing, writing, art, music. Before adulthood I was more drawn to the stage than creativity. I loved to perform.

My mother who was a Scorpio was a full on Scorpio. She loved being a nurse and loved to watch surgeries and heal open wound that I would just cringe at. She loved to watch the internal body and how it worked and be apart of it. She was very sexual and never hid that from anyone. If it made you uncomfortable she couldn't care less. She loved all scorpio like things although never cared much for politics. She was asked many times to be a manager at hospitals but she hated it. She loved being the one to heal others.

My son is a Leo sun and Scorpio rising and he wants to create a business. He's only 9 and talks about this.

ardentika

I'm a Sag Sun Sidreally, Capricorn tropical. I have no craving to become a powerful socialite or businessman, I have no time for the formality ****. Yes I'm stubborn and like culture thats about it. I relate more to traits given to Serpens a non zodiac constellation that I have 4 fixed star Conj. With. (Mercury, venus(2), and the Sun).

Lol Capricorn is not just that. Capricorn breaks statut quo, social norms but in a structured way. Capricorn being the child of Sagittarius carries already the obtained highet knowledge from Sag and comes to make a change. Capricorn is defo not just about money or business.

I'm a Capricorn Sun at 0 degrees , and sincr my MC is in Sag I relate to both signs. However I do try to be responsible and build some structure. Without it there would be anarchy in the world.

So I think that's true. We strive to become our sun signs. I know many Leos for examples who struggle with self confidence, which is quite the opposite of what they say about Leos. But sometimes lack of self confidence can throw one to be overly confident in order to compensate. "Fake it till you make it" as they say.

Whoam1

Lol Capricorn is not just that. Capricorn breaks statut quo, social norms but in a structured way. Capricorn being the child of Sagittarius carries already the obtained highet knowledge from Sag and comes to make a change. Capricorn is defo not just about money or business.

I'm a Capricorn Sun at 0 degrees , and sincr my MC is in Sag I relate to both signs. However I do try to be responsible and build some structure. Without it there would be anarchy in the world.

So I think that's true. We strive to become our sun signs. I know many Leos for examples who struggle with self confidence, which is quite the opposite of what they say about Leos. But sometimes lack of self confidence can throw one to be overly confident in order to compensate. "Fake it till you make it" as they say.

I see the breaking status quo, I strive to be more my sign then of my Sun sign (I want to be like my dominant sign as it is my most expressive). Capricorns are also dark and emotional. My mars is in Capy, and I don't strive to be my Sun sign sag, but rather Pisces [eventhough I'm very dark and rough, #grungey Pisces].