Chart rectification technique

Kannon

Honestly, if you are going to go to all this trouble explaining, it really would be better to choose a chart that has some kind of time attached to it. It would narrow down how much you have to explain for those who are unfamiliar with rectification.

Last edited:

waybread

If you can rectify a chart with no decent birth time, that would be super, given the debate about this point on the other current rectification thread.

unique_astrology

Hi Caprising,

Some data for you.

http://www.uwalumni.com/news/badgering_suzy-favor-hamilton/

Badgering Suzy Favor Hamilton ’91
By Karen Roach ‘82 — July 6, 2011

"We celebrated our twentieth wedding anniversary on May 25 . . ."

She graduated in 1991 and married a week later. From SI: "A week after Mark and I graduated, we got married."

So marriage May 25, 1991. Best guess - Madison, WI about 10 to 10:30 AM, CDT. NOTE: RAMC difference between Stevens Point and Madison is only 10 arcminutes.

I have a much different birth time than you but have not posted it because I do not want to disrupt or compete with your thread for attention. I will wait.

waybread

I hope that you will both enter a dialogue about your respective times to see if you can reach some resolution. Where rectified times disagree, I wonder how often the astrologers actually compare notes.

ukdesifem

Yeah, I know Kannon, I could use my own chart and make it sooo much easier, but I'd rather keep some anonymity. I know that explaining it all will prove to be difficult because those trying to follow the method will range from newbies to the more seasoned folks, so trying to cater to everyone would entail a small novel! *facepalm*

good method you've developed. though a step-by-step practical process would be good too :)

waybread

It's great to see a civilized discussion of rectification, even where the methods (so far) give different results. More power to you both!

unique_astrology

Speaking to her bipolar diagnosis, no matter the time of day transit Neptune-Pluto midpoint was at 204°59' all day opposed by transit Saturn at 24°38' all day. Additionally, for the time I use, Uranus at 177°29' was on the Mars-Neptune midpoint at 178°03.

Her stated need to "be the best" might have been accredited to the Full Moon across the Asc-Desc axis in the birth chart I use for her.

PLR's applied to Suzy Favor-Hamilton for her marriage, daughter's birth, menage a trois, and public exposure.

I started with the day her prostitution was revealed to the public as this would have an impact on her husband, her parents and friends, potential real estate business customers, companies she had endorsement contracts with, and eventually, her daughter, and her relationships with them all and require her to make some major life decisions.

The next event was her daughter's birth. This was followed by her marriage when I discovered the date, and lastly the menage a trois on her 20th wedding anniversary preceded by first time sky diving that same day, both in Las Vegas. PDAL MC for her daughter's birth (48°49') the same as the later PAL MC for her 20th anniversary day in Las Vegas (48°27') while the PDAL MC in California for the public exposure (203°01') matched her secondary progressed natal for her birth place, Stevens Point, WI (203°10') for that same day and time.

The progressed lunar return technique is predicated on the the discovery of planetary symbolism appropriate for an event in major aspect to the progressed angles of a lunar return. More than 99 percent of the time the lunar return is struck using the Moon from the nearest, preceding, precession corrected solar or demi-solar return. The rate of progression is the Moon's arc from the inception of the return until the time of the event and the planet sets used are return, progressed natal, transiting and natal - in that order from my experience. In almost all cases charts for an event's location show the correlation clearest. One notable exception is a progressed lunar return applied to a person's death. Many times the birth location progressed lunar represents the event more accurately.

QueOyjH.gif

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Progressed demi-anlunar from her 1991 demi-solar return located in Madison, WI., with her progressed natal around it for her marriage.

Return Jupiter is on the IC, progressed natal Mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Pluto trine the Asc.

OSRevgh.gif

And her secondary progressed chart (Q2 Mean Quotidian angles) with her natal around it. Progressed Mercury, Venus, Uranus and Pluto and natal Uranus and Pluto square the Asc.

Rt7itZF.gif

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Progressed demi-anlunar from her 2005 SR with her natal chart around it for her daughter's bith. Return Mars on the MC. Natal Sun, Moon, and Mercury square the MC. Natal Venus on the Asc and natal Jupiter-Uranus midpoint trines the MC.

68uMzuY.gif

unique_astrology

The progressed anlunar from her 2011 demi-solar return for her 20th anniversary celebration (?) in Las Vegas with her natal around it.

Her natal Sun, Moon, and Mercury square the MC while her Jupiter-Uranus midpoint trines it at 7 PM. Natal Pluto trines the MC in longitude.

zNTNhWe.gif

unique_astrology

The progressed demi-anlunar from her 2012 SR for the late afternoon of the day her life as a prostitute was made public. Located to Malibu, CA as residence.

Return Pluto on the Asc. with progressed natal Saturn on the IC opposing progressed natal mercury and Venus on the MC.

The chart is a mirror image of her secondary progressed natal chart located in her birth place for the same moment in time.

mImMZI2.gif

Her secondary progressed chart for place of birth for the same date and time as the PDAL. This chart's Zenith is at 177°56' and is populated by her progressed Sun, Uranus, and Pluto.

8CcqZga.gif

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Your method appears to be fairly complex , can I ask you to only partially abbreviate the various chart types, for clarity!

SR - Solar Return
DS - Demi-solar Return

AL -Anlunar Return (Made using Moon from a solar return)
DAL - Demi-anlunar

Put a capitol P in front of any of them to denote progression. I rarely use progressed solar returns as progressed lunar returns almost always provide sufficient symbolism describing an event.

Most charts labeled PAL OR PDAL.

My theory as to their accuracy is that they are connected to the 'here and now' by the use of the event Moon being used for progression and the unique connection between the earth and the Moon - different than between the earth and any other body used in astrology.

unique_astrology

This sounds really interesting, so does this mean that the event moon is simply the transit moon on the day of the event?(I want to make sure that I am interpreting you correctly

Yes, it is as simple as that.

"Progressing The Lunar Return"

Do the nearest preceding PRECESSED solar return or demi-solar return for place of event.

Using the Moon from the nearest precessed solar or demi-solar return before the event do the nearest precessed lunar or demi-lunar before the event.

Subtract the return Moon's right ascension from the event Moon's right ascension.

Add this difference to the lunar return's MC. Change the lunar return clock time to achieve the computed right ascension of the MC (The MC progresses 1 degree every 4 minutes of time and 1 minute of arc every 4 seconds of time). The resulting chart will have the progressed return's planet positions calculated automatically.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I have already done that several times over and I do have other things to do. You can find those posts by searching the posts I have made. We all have to do a little work.