Will I have/ do I need a surgery soon?

Julijana

The case is i'm doubting about it. I had two of them for the last year (happy jupiter return). And the thing is comming back. It's a lump on lower spine. It's a difficult surgery, If i don't do it still I have to do another when the thing get's worse, but there's a very small chance that i don't need that. Doctors says it's up to me. So i try horrary. Some insights. Thanks.

Attachments

• lumpy.jpg
    lumpy.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 46

Abby83

At this stage I don't think you will. 8th house ruler has already passed it's sextile to you (Jupiter). You recently had an appointment at the hospital which annoyed you? Your health is a little fragile but I don't see any surgery any time soon. What is the lump? Can u try something else to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Julijana

At this stage I don't think you will. 8th house ruler has already passed it's sextile to you (Jupiter). You recently had an appointment at the hospital which annoyed you? Your health is a little fragile but I don't see any surgery any time soon. What is the lump? Can u try something else to get rid of it.
Pilonidal cyst. Rare thing. Very painful. I would rather give birth two times, than this. Causes are unknown. I try home remedies for it. It went away a bt, but still there's a lump.
I don't go to my gp since spring. I was going everyday almost for 4months, searching for pain causes (i also have degenerated and buldged disck on spine, which is causing pain, numbness in leg, knee problem, wich comes and goes and lot more and had a hip pain) it was soooo anoying that nobody helped me. They said come in half year or when you will stop nursing. I went to manual therapist, he fixed some things without drugs. Actually I'm getting depressed a lot, because my body is like ruins, there are literally 15problems I've got this year out of nowhere. I don't wan't to go to my gp anymore. They are horrible. She laught at me and send to psycho doctor because I had hip pain. Idiot.

Oh, recently I did not went to doctor. I had a simple cold. And that lump comming.

But 8th lord is now in Asc, what that means? And Saturn shows something chronic?

Last edited:

Abby83

Pilonidal cyst. Rare thing. Very painful. I would rather give birth two times, than this. Causes are unknown. I try home remedies for it. It went away a bt, but still there's a lump.
I don't go to my gp since spring. I was going everyday almost for 4months, searching for pain causes (i also have degenerated and buldged disck on spine, which is causing pain, numbness in leg, knee problem, wich comes and goes and lot more and had a hip pain) it was soooo anoying that nobody helped me. They said come in half year or when you will stop nursing. I went to manual therapist, he fixed some things without drugs. Actually I'm getting depressed a lot, because my body is like ruins, there are literally 15problems I've got this year out of nowhere. I don't wan't to go to my gp anymore. They are horrible. She laught at me and send to psycho doctor because I had hip pain. Idiot.

Oh, recently I did not went to doctor. I had a simple cold. And that lump comming.

But 8th lord is now in Asc, what that means? And Saturn shows something chronic?

Yeah ive heard that surgery is the only option for cysts. I'm getting one removed from my ovary in dec. Again, nobody seems to know anything do they. Doctors seem to be the worst these days and very stupid too. A doctor should never laugh. I can empathise with your pain. Did u say you are nursing? What do u mean exactly? As in looking after kids? If so then I wonder if the pregnancy caused the lump. I reckon that's what happened with me anyway.

Julijana

Yeah ive heard that surgery is the only option for cysts. I'm getting one removed from my ovary in dec. Again, nobody seems to know anything do they. Doctors seem to be the worst these days and very stupid too. A doctor should never laugh. I can empathise with your pain. Did u say you are nursing? What do u mean exactly? As in looking after kids? If so then I wonder if the pregnancy caused the lump. I reckon that's what happened with me anyway.
Oh, good luck with that... As i know prognoses are not bad for that one.
I'm still breastfeeding. That's why they said that will not treat me. I stll had a surgery . That cyst appeared when i was 20week pregnant. I had it cut for first time with no painkillers. It's in the bone.

Abby83

Oh, good luck with that... As i know prognoses are not bad for that one.
I'm still breastfeeding. That's why they said that will not treat me. I stll had a surgery . That cyst appeared when i was 20week pregnant. I had it cut for first time with no painkillers. It's in the bone.

That's why I asked!!!!

When I did my research about cysts, they seem to be common in childbearing women, yet the doctors don't know the cause? Come on!! It's definitely fluid retention from pregnancy and hormones but I'm not sure how to stop it. I currently have uncontrollable weight gain from fluid retention and they cant seem to stop that either. Anyway, good luck. If I had answers for you id let you know :).

Julijana

That's why I asked!!!!

When I did my research about cysts, they seem to be common in childbearing women, yet the doctors don't know the cause? Come on!! It's definitely fluid retention from pregnancy and hormones but I'm not sure how to stop it. I currently have uncontrollable weight gain from fluid retention and they cant seem to stop that either. Anyway, good luck. If I had answers for you id let you know :).
You recenly gave birth? That fluid also can be from tyroids.
Sometimes they say that cyst go away by pregnancy. you can't know. In my case pilonidal statisticly is fat hairy greasy man disease, why i got this, i don't know. I had it before pregnancy.

And about that horrary. 6th lord venus in 12th house means loss of health? How to read this stuff?

Julijana

The case is i'm doubting about it. I had two of them for the last year (happy jupiter return). And the thing is comming back. It's a lump on lower spine. It's a difficult surgery, If i don't do it still I have to do another when the thing get's worse, but there's a very small chance that i don't need that. Doctors says it's up to me. So i try horrary. Some insights. Thanks.
So I try myself
6th lord venus is in 12th in scorpio. I think it means that the problem is hidden. It is and it is in Scorpio area right at the bottom of spine, inside the bone.
If Saturn in Asc conjunct moon of 8th house so sudden transformation to body, unexpected. As it long term case, saturn might explain it. It's frustrating and scary.

Abby83

In this chart venus is in 11th house in scorpio in detriment. To me it shows that your health is not very good at the moment but there's no real activity in the area soon anyway. Scorpio rules that pelvic area and venus rules kidneys. If u want to get detailed about causes, id say it could be anything to do with hormones, reproductive organs, or the kidneys and lumbar region, all of which doctors are hopeless and working out. Sounds like a similar problem to me in relation to the scorpio/libra health problems.

Julijana

In this chart venus is in 11th house in scorpio in detriment. To me it shows that your health is not very good at the moment but there's no real activity in the area soon anyway. Scorpio rules that pelvic area and venus rules kidneys. If u want to get detailed about causes, id say it could be anything to do with hormones, reproductive organs, or the kidneys and lumbar region, all of which doctors are hopeless and working out. Sounds like a similar problem to me in relation to the scorpio/libra health problems.
Oh, yeah, that lumbar region where the disck problems are. I'm trying new exercise method, called cantienica. It took some pain away from leg and spine. doctors said to use medications from epilepsy (i don't have this) to numb the nerve that causes the pain. But i refused, because it would affect my child. Kidneys may have some problems, and other reproductive stuff, a huge painful scar from giving birth, it hurts for 9 months. They offered surgery, but i refused. I got used to it, meh.....

Abby83

Your symptoms sound similar to mine except I don't have spinal problem. But I do get referral of pain from the ovarian cyst to my knee and it is very painful. Again, I don't know what else to do.

Julijana

Your symptoms sound similar to mine except I don't have spinal problem. But I do get referral of pain from the ovarian cyst to my knee and it is very painful. Again, I don't know what else to do.
HOw this could be to a knee? it's not connected anyhow. It could be anything like teared meniscus, beiker cyst in knee, or instability of the knee. Also back nerve may also cause that.

I got to my surgen. The cyst is now not infected, so we agree on surgery next month. So you were right about that i will not need an incizion now

Oddity

In medical astrology, you are ascendant, the 7th house ruler is the physician, and the 10th house shows the cure.

Your doctor looks pretty good, Mercury in rulership and exaltation.

You are not in great shape, but you don't need astrology to tell you that. Moon-Saturn conjunction on the ascendant can well be indicative of a chronic bone problem, and maybe something hormonal, that's difficult to diagnose - moon/Saturn is also at the bendings (square to the nodes).

Here's my concern: The tenth house, a/k/a the cure (surgery in this case) does not look like it would prove useful right now. You've got a fallen sun sitting on the MC, and the ruler of the MC is in detriment in the 11th house/12th sign.

Can you talk to your surgeon or doctor about any alternatives, or tests that might not have been done yet that could be useful before trying surgery again? Again, it looks like he or she is a capable person, so they might be amenable to this.

Julijana

In medical astrology, you are ascendant, the 7th house ruler is the physician, and the 10th house shows the cure.

You are not in great shape, but you don't need astrology to tell you that. Moon-Saturn conjunction on the ascendant can well be indicative of a chronic bone problem, and maybe something hormonal, that's difficult to diagnose - moon/Saturn is also at the bendings (square to the nodes).

Here's my concern: The tenth house, a/k/a the cure (surgery in this case) does not look like it would prove useful right now. You've got a fallen sun sitting on the MC, and the ruler of the MC is in detriment in the 11th house/12th sign.

Can you talk to your surgeon or doctor about any alternatives, or tests that might not have been done yet that could be useful before trying surgery again? Again, it looks like he or she is a capable person, so they might be amenable to this.
There is one more possibility i'll try it later. I think that doctor is good, i trust him a lot, he saved me last time.
It's hard for me to think about what problem and how should i solve, because there's a lot of them now. I did a lot of tests, don't know what else, maybe only those scary ones. At least today i got checked by eye doctor too, i had bad sigth in one eye for 12th years. It''s not curable, but at least not a head tumor they said.
And that sun. My dad got sisck a bit now

Abby83

HOw this could be to a knee? it's not connected anyhow. It could be anything like teared meniscus, beiker cyst in knee, or instability of the knee. Also back nerve may also cause that.

I got to my surgen. The cyst is now not infected, so we agree on surgery next month. So you were right about that i will not need an incizion now

Haha well that's what they thought at first, they thought it was meniscus tear. I did all the scans etc, nothing there. It comes and goes during times of extreme stress. It refers from my ovary down my inner thigh to inner knee.

I'm glad your cyst is not infected, but ****, u still having surgery which u were trying to avoid if I remember.

Abby83

I think this goes back to what I was saying about how there is just not enough knowledge out there about these hormonal problems and ways to tackle them. It's extremely frustrating. I will say that for my cyst I tried acupuncture, which usually works well for other conditions, but for this one, it didn't.

Julijana

Haha well that's what they thought at first, they thought it was meniscus tear. I did all the scans etc, nothing there. It comes and goes during times of extreme stress. It refers from my ovary down my inner thigh to inner knee.

I'm glad your cyst is not infected, but ****, u still having surgery which u were trying to avoid if I remember.
Oh, my inner knee is also in pain. Maybe i should chekck that possibility. But i got checked in spring few times and they said everything is ok. Or maybe they didn't saw it. Ultrasound is good to see cysts?
Just that that thing has high reocurence rate so removal would smaller the risk of future infections

tikana

L8 is in H1 - that is a yes right there
will the surgery solve the problem? NOPE because L10 is weak
I would seek 2nd opinion since L9 is approaching your L1

Abby83

Oh, my inner knee is also in pain. Maybe i should chekck that possibility. But i got checked in spring few times and they said everything is ok. Or maybe they didn't saw it. Ultrasound is good to see cysts?
Just that that thing has high reocurence rate so removal would smaller the risk of future infections

I wouldn't be getting a scan just because of me. I mean I found in a few horaries that my knee was because of an 8th house matter so I just decided to look into it. I also had menorrhagia. Do what u feel is best for u.

Julijana

This is so confusing.
One more question about horrary: do use it the way it is or whole signs? It changes matter a lot.
Abby, i still need yo go, so i will check it. Hope you get better. Thank you.