Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

Abby83

Your asc ruler is pluto in scorpio in 12th house. No wonder u look like a combo of pisces and scorpio. Having asc ruler in 12th house softens u up big time.

aquarius7000

Cocoloco,

You have me confused lol. No, I mean, you certainly do not look Sco Asc. to me. Perhaps that has to do with Mars in Taurus, where its influence is weak anyways, as it is debilated. So, your Asc. ruler is Venus ruled. Perhaps that softens your pic and gives the Venusian coolness.

All other aspects Pluto-Mars, etc remain the same as per my previous post. What shifts is the Dsc., now in Taurus. Venus in Aries. So again the Mars influence comes back, yet your partner (hopefully) will have a more Taurus-like nature.

aquarius7000

Hi,

A piece of advice, since I study the influence of colours per Vedic Astrology, if you want to reduce the influence of the Sco energy, wear less of dark colours like brown, black maroonish red. If you like earth colours, wear more of yellow, gold, beige, green, even orange, pink (all denote the Sun and Venus). If you find that Mars is too heavy in your chart, like an Aries Mars with Pluto on it, wear cool colours like sea-green, turquoise, light blue tones, white, yellow - to soften the influence of Mars.

Abby83

Hi,

A piece of advice, since I study the influence of colours per Vedic Astrology, if you want to reduce the influence of the Sco energy, wear less of dark colours like brown, black maroonish red. If you like earth colours, wear more of yellow, gold, beige, green, even orange, pink (all denote the Sun and Venus). If you find that Mars is too heavy in your chart, like an Aries Mars with Pluto on it, wear cool colours like sea-green, turquoise, light blue tones, white, yellow - to soften the influence of Mars.

But if she does this, she wont attract her Taurus like mate.

aquarius7000

But if she does this, she wont attract her Taurus like mate.
Why's that? Taurus loves nature and anything natural. Taurus is all about softness as it is ruled by Venus. Mars is all about action to achieve, but also aggressive action because it wants to achieve at any cost. Mars is fiery, so if you want to soften your Mars a bit, you will wear less of fiery colours like red and maroon. To avoid Pluto, less of dark colours. This does not mean you do not wear reds at all, but less, and when you wear it, wear it in combination with a light colour. Like red and white or red and beige. Avoid red and brown or certainly red and black.

Abby83

Why's that? Taurus loves nature and anything natural. Taurus is all about softness as it is ruled by Venus. Mars is all about action to achieve, but also aggressive action because it wants to achieve at any cost. Mars is fiery, so if you want to soften your Mars a bit, you will wear less of fiery colours like red and maroon. To avoid Pluto, less of dark colours. This does not mean you do not wear reds at all, but less, and when you wear it, wear it in combination with a light colour. Like red and white or red and beige. Avoid red and brown or certainly red and black.

Id need to see the western chart to give a proper analysis. All I'm saying is that if she is scorpio asc, then she needs to stay true to those qualities in the charts to attracts her desc in Taurus. But one must look first where those planets fall. Id need to see the western chart.

cocoloco

My bf that I had been with 8 years chart. We are planning to get married in 2018.
He has no Taurus or Aries lol. I attached my Western chart a few posts back.

cocoloco

I forgot to upload his chat so here it is.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1473076948268.jpg
    FB_IMG_1473076948268.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 146

Abby83

Oh ok I just saw it.

Well I believe in both modern rulers and traditional rulers. Looks like u have the balance of scorpio and Taurus. But I get where aquarius7000 is coming from and there's no harm in using it when u want to.

cocoloco

I like color like royal blue, sapphire green, turquoise. I hate grey, brown, and dark army green so it won't be a problem lol!

Abby83

I like color like royal blue, sapphire green, turquoise. I hate grey, brown, and dark army green so it won't be a problem lol!

Come on. That is so totally a 12th house thing. I too am a 12th house pluto and all of what u just said about colours is exactly the same with me!!

aquarius7000

That all sounds like your Moon talking. Those are mostly Aquarius colours. The Moon would make sense because it shows what you feel emotionally in tune and well with.

Some also associate Venus with such things, as Venus shows one's likes and dislikes. I personally go more with the Moon and the Asc.

aniani

I couldn't add my photo previously since I was at work and had no access to them, but this is me :)

Last edited:

cocoloco

I agree, you look more Airy. What is a Pisces suppose to look like in your opinion? My bf is a Sagittarius ascendant in Western and Scorpio ascendant in sidereal. I attached his chart a few posts back. What does he look like to you guys?
Me and his pic is attached!

Last edited: