Shy Sagittarius with confusing chart

Hi im a sagittarius with a chart dominated by fire personal planets and important air placements, gemini ascendant and aquarius midheaven. Apart from the physical attributes of the gemini ascendant; tall, slender, bright eyes, nervous energy. I don't relate to what looks like the chart of an extroverted, socially comfortable person, i've always been a bit of an outsider im not outrageously eccentric or anything but i've been told an alarming amount times by people that im alien like, not from this planet. Although i've always been a loner I never looked at myself as strange or apart from other people until high school when students and even teachers began to speak of an indefinable strangeness. I relate to a few things like the quick emotional reactions of aries moon, the insatiable curiosity and light heartedness of sun and mercury sagittarians. However I am still an extreme introvert who doesn't fit in.

Thanks

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_dennis_baffour.8534.12278.gif&res=100&va=&cid=m2tfile3TeVOn-u1338141930

Last edited:

Chalk

I agree, it's more than a 6th house dominant. In addition, you also have Jupiter in Virgo in the 4th house.