What planet/house rules Cars

Lion o ness

Im thinking about something.. I will post about it in a bit.. But first I need to know what planet/house rules cars..

This is career wise also..

Vista

Im thinking about something.. I will post about it in a bit.. But first I need to know what planet/house rules cars..

This is career wise also..

I assume you mean in your natal chart? The 3rd rules transportation and it's ruling planet, that's what I would use.

Lion o ness

I think I have this correct..

Saturn rules business,
H3 rules Transportation
Uranus rules cars (I think)

I have Saturn in H3, Saturn Trines Uranus both Sextiles my Sun,Moon,Merc..

When I was younger I wanted to be a travel agent.. But I just kind of fell into the car industry...
I have been working with cars since the age of 18...
I am currently a manger in the transportation industry of vehicles. I have worked with this same company for 17 years... I do have Sag on the MC, I do have alot of freedom/space in the industry I can get up and go when I want.. Although I dont travel for the company..

I can see my job in my chart :)

MyNatal-2.gif

bittermoon

Hmmm, interesting. Your chart and mine have quite a few similarities. My Saturn is in 2nd, almost 3rd. It trines my Uranus and I have a Sag MC, also.

I used to work for one of the 'big three' in the automotive industry, also. There was no travel involved and I also had zero freedom. Too many rules and politics for my Sun square Uranus and I left after 2 years.

I do travel for my current job, though. Or rather, I had to travel to do my current job.

BTW, very unlike a Sag MC to have held a job for 17 years. Wow.

juicey J.

Banned
Uranus rules all modern inventions and electricity, mercury rules travel and they both aspect your mc lioness. mercury is also in your 6th house of work.

Lion o ness

Bittermoon, yeah techinically it doesnt fit my Sag Mc.. But in a way it does, and it fits me..

I could never be a teacher.. I have way to much fire, I dont have the patience to teach..
I was before asked to be a training cord, but I turned it down to become a supervisor. (Im soo leo)

I do in the job have a lot of space and freedom.. I move around from area to area, and I am not stuck at a desk.. Sometimes Im outside for hours.
I mange 3 lots that are all within a mile of each other, so in that aspect I semi "travel" Just not long distance travels.. I can just get up and go, and If I want to go to the store or the bank or what ever I can.. :) A big plus for me, as Im not stuck in one spot..

Well add that MC with all the Leo Im very loyal even to work... My boss I love my boss, he's an awesome man..But people say Im the only person that can work with him, that he's an HR nightmare.. LOL Well we both are!
His Sun is on my Saturn (he's a gem) I feel like I have to stay with him.. I cant leave until he retires... Im stuck to him.. But Im ok with it:tongue:

Also the job is behind the scenes, which my pisces asc likes.. Im a manager which my Leo likes :)

When I was younger I wanted to be a travel agent..
typical Saggi MC traits

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google