Uranus opposite ruler of 7th house transit

Hello dears! I am a 0 degree scorpio moon and will experience the notorious uranus opposition transit on my moon - ruler of 7th by the way.... Do you have any experience of what to expect??

Lin

Are you IN a committed relationship?

Because the state of the house dynamics will not be the same if you are in or not in a relationship.
Also....the 5th house has to be taken into consideration.

So that one aspect by itself is not enough to predict anything which would fit you personally.
LIN

Because the state of the house dynamics will not be the same if you are in or not in a relationship.

So that one aspect by itself is not enough to predict anything which would fit you personally.
LIN

LIN

I am in an intense relationship a year now but not committed in a formal way, he is uranus predominant
And actually, I was wondering whether this Uranus transit might unite us instead
No apparent connections to 5th house, ruler of fifth is gemini sun situated in the fifth
The peculiar thing is that Uranus will oppose simultaneously my moon (ruler of 7th) and square my venus 0 ' leo (ruler of 4th and 9th) placed in 7th

Thank you for answering my post

If you have any aspirations please share

spiritwoman

We have the exact placement of the moon, mine is at 2 degrees Scorpio ruling my 7th house
Don't want to scare you or anything, but the moment Uranus ingress into Taurus last year my mother passed away
My love life became a mess, after being single for one year, I stated dating men from foreign countries, even different races, and I relocated abroad
It's too early to really feel the effects of the transit, but I can tell you that I feel restless but more open minded when it comes to dating and travelling

StarSeek

Banned
Ms Sandal

Go to Astro.com and create your natal with progressions about the wheel, it is more enlightening to be able to 'see' the energies present about the wheel to be better able to give you a more succinct answer to your quest.

Just saying
StarSeek
:cool:

We have the exact placement of the moon, mine is at 2 degrees Scorpio ruling my 7th house
Don't want to scare you or anything, but the moment Uranus ingress into Taurus last year my mother passed away
My love life became a mess, after being single for one year, I stated dating men from foreign countries, even different races, and I relocated abroad
It's too early to really feel the effects of the transit, but I can tell you that I feel restless but more open minded when it comes to dating and travelling

Dear SpiritWoman

Sorry for your loss, I am also worried about my mother, already thought about that. And totally feel you with the scorpio placement... Is your moon situated in 4th house? Did your relocation happened in a sudden almost biased way or was a decision on the spot? What concerns me is the square with my venus the exact same period... Cannot imagine how may outcomes that could have....
Thank you for your insight
Hope everything turns out wonderful for you

Ms Sandal

Go to Astro.com and create your natal with progressions about the wheel, it is more enlightening to be able to 'see' the energies present about the wheel to be better able to give you a more succinct answer to your quest.

Just saying
StarSeek
:cool:

Dear StarSeek,

Already did that but is very confusing to combine all of those transiting aspects happening on the rulers... Transit Uranus will conjuct my progressed moon as well in Taurus and oppose natal moon.
Thank you

spiritwoman

Dear SpiritWoman

Sorry for your loss, I am also worried about my mother, already thought about that. And totally feel you with the scorpio placement... Is your moon situated in 4th house? Did your relocation happened in a sudden almost biased way or was a decision on the spot? What concerns me is the square with my venus the exact same period... Cannot imagine how may outcomes that could have....
Thank you for your insight
Hope everything turns out wonderful for you

My moon is in the 10th house. My IC is at 29 degree Aries, so I literally got the job offer when Uranus hit the IC, while Uranus was applying by an opposition to the moon, literally on the same day when my mother passed away (couple of hours after the time of her death). I did not expect the job offer
Is your moon in the 9th house? Is your mother ill? You may wish to share your natal chart

My moon is in the 10th house. My IC is at 29 degree Aries, so I literally got the job offer when Uranus hit the IC, while Uranus was applying by an opposition to the moon, literally on the same day when my mother passed away (couple of hours after the time of her death). I did not expect the job offer
Is your moon in the 9th house? Is your mother ill? You may wish to share your natal chart

Dear Spiritwoman

Can you see my natal chart? The moon is situated in 9th house, and Uranus will square also the ruler of the 9th
It is shocking how the events in your life occurred so intensely and literally on the exact moment of the aspect!
In the last approach of Uranus to my moon, I lost my home , and was living with my non commited relationship and I lost a job at the media business. I decided to make a company myself and work for me , and did it with this guy (Uranian dominant)
My mother got sick and my father is not well
Too many possibilities of possible outcomes

Attachments

• MY NATAL CHART.jpg
    MY NATAL CHART.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 29

Lin

I don't think your mother is in danger....unless she is very ill and then I'd need to see her chart.
But for you, there is not much good news concerning your relationship.

Uranus will be opposing your Moon and square your Venus at the same time.
Saturn is not particularly helpful either and won't be for the foreseeable future. But I don't know if the Saturn thing is directly or indirectly impacting your relationship.

YOu seem to be acclimated to the Uranian guy and his unpredictability.
If I have time I will check out your solar return chart to see if this year's SR focuses on your relationship directly.

Neptune is a question mark too....as transit Neptune is also pretty unpredictable in your chart. It's inconjunct your Pluto and square your natal Neptune. But since Pluto rules your MC I think this is more about your career issues than your relationship...unless they are connected.

OK - I looked at both the SR for 2018-2019 (your birthdays) and for this year thru your b'day next year - 2019-2020. And frankly, your relationship issues get more and more unstable as time goes on. My intuition tells me that when Uranus hits zero Taurus in March I believe, you will see the clues that will get more clear as time goes on, as to what the core issues are. Taurus is a "values" sign, so I have to assume that the issues will be values...probably long term goals being very different....and that which you could ignore or not want to deal with in the past will become very important and even urgent as time goes on.

Uranus changing sign is a HUGE deal. It will probably have world wide ramifications...hopefully for the better...for more stable, more traditional and less chaotic. And that will extend to personal values too.
I believe.

LIN

Last edited: