Will I ever marry? 7th lord is Mars in Scorpio/2nd house

HeyPlayGirl

Your chart shows delay in marriage but I would say you will ultimately have a relationship of marital kind or even otherwise. The relationship/marriage may take another four to five years to materialise.
You are very firm minded and you like your thoughts to remain within you.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it I feel ur right. I see myself being single for a very long time. Maybe ill meet someone in 4-5 years as u said

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Just a quick reply to your question: You got Saturn in first house......till date whenever I came across first house Saturn there has been delay in marriage but no denial.
Saturn Matures at the age of 35/36. But your chart indicates marriage anytime from now onward........

Chart shows a headstrong a kind of bit aggressive....charts needs to manage anger and avoid conflicts.

Hope it helps
You got it correct haha well thank you I hope it happens before Saturn maha dasa, thank u for looking at my chart

HeyPlayGirl

Hi,

KP astrology Rule for Marriage: 7th House sublord if signify 2 or 7 or 11 house strongly then marriage will be celebrated during the chain
of these houses. 5th and 8th houses are also supportive houses for marriage.

Your 7th House Cuspal Sublord is Moon.

Moon is signifying as following. This is as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 8, where it is situated.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is MAR, signifies the cusp 2 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 5.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SUN has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 11, where it is situated

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 11 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Moon signification is 8, 2,5,11. Hence Marriage is promised in your Natal Chart.

2015 is the year when you will tie the knot. By end of March 2015 you will get married.

All the best !!!
Zappy
Still not married still single :(

flyonmyzephyr

This reply is pretty late, however, I think you will be getting into a new relationship when Jupiter hits your Venus, and Rahu hits your Mercury. This will be happening at the end of 2016, possibly early 2017.

From May 2016 - April 2017, you will be in a Jup/Mars dasha. Mars rules your 7th. Ketu is with your Mars, but the conjunction is not very close. Saturn is aspecting your 7th which is causing delays, but it is not denying marriage. You have a strong Jupiter aspecting your 7th house, which is protecting it.

Your Venus happens to be in a Mars nakshatra, so when Jupiter hits your Venus he will also be blessing your 7th house. You may gain more weight around this time while Jupiter is transiting on your Venus, since Venus is also your ascendant lord.

The reason why I suspect Rahu is also involved, is because your Mercury is ruled by Venus. Mercury is also the nakshatra lord of your Mars. Again, another association with the 7th house. In transit Rahu is aspecting your 7th from the 11th house.

The only trouble is Saturn will also be right on top of your Mars while this transit is going on. I've noticed Saturn has a tendency to separate us from whatever he touches, but sometimes through it all you develop a strong long-term commitment with your partner.

To sum it up: I see a lot of expanding energy associated with your 7th house, and you'll soon be in a perfect time-period for something to happen. My gut tells me it's sometime around December 2016, give or take a few months.

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Thank you so much for looking at my chart! I hope youre right. Ill update then. Have a great day
This reply is pretty late, however, I think you will be getting into a new relationship when Jupiter hits your Venus, and Rahu hits your Mercury. This will be happening at the end of 2016, possibly early 2017.

From May 2016 - April 2017, you will be in a Jup/Mars dasha. Mars rules your 7th. Ketu is with your Mars, but the conjunction is not very close. Saturn is aspecting your 7th which is causing delays, but it is not denying marriage. You have a strong Jupiter aspecting your 7th house, which is protecting it.

Your Venus happens to be in a Mars nakshatra, so when Jupiter hits your Venus he will also be blessing your 7th house. You may gain more weight around this time while Jupiter is transiting on your Venus, since Venus is also your ascendant lord.

The reason why I suspect Rahu is also involved, is because your Mercury is ruled by Venus. Mercury is also the nakshatra lord of your Mars. Again, another association with the 7th house. In transit Rahu is aspecting your 7th from the 11th house.

The only trouble is Saturn will also be right on top of your Mars while this transit is going on. I've noticed Saturn has a tendency to separate us from whatever he touches, but sometimes through it all you develop a strong long-term commitment with your partner.

To sum it up: I see a lot of expanding energy associated with your 7th house, and you'll soon be in a perfect time-period for something to happen. My gut tells me it's sometime around December 2016, give or take a few months.

HeyPlayGirl

And what did u mean by mercury ruled by venus? My mercury is in leo but my venis is in virgo ruled by mercury... Thanks

flyonmyzephyr

Sorry I was a bit confusing. Mercury is in the nakshatra of Venus, so when Rahu hits your Mercury, Rahu is also hitting Venus energy. Jupiter is on your Venus at the same time, so basically 2 different transits are pointing to something Venusian. I suspect a relationship will form due to all this energy on Venus and the fact you'll be running the dasha of the 7th house.

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Still completely single.

HeyPlayGirl

All alone still :( I guess I'll try tinder :( I just want to get married I'm even willing to accept a polygamous situation (I'm in the Middle East it's normal here) I won't be fully happy but at least I won't be alone :(

Cradle2Grave

HeyPlayGirl! I hope you are doing fine? Dont lose hope dear, remember God is always greater and that He is capable of granting your wish :) Im an amateur so please have patience with me! Looking at your chart, I believe marriage will fructify when jupiter enteres the sign of scorpio from 11 october 2018 to 5 november 2019. So this is the period marriage is likely to happen for you. The reason being is due to this: a) jupiter in scorpio during transit conjoins your natal mars who also happens to be your 7th lord. Jupiter aspects the 7th sign from natal mars as well which the 7th sign from navamsa chart. Also, mars is your navamsa 7th lord. b) saturn in sagittarius during transit aspects your natal venus and lagna lord in your birth horoscope. Saturn aspects navamsa 7th lord venus in virgo as well.c) Jupiter in scorpio during transit conjoins your navamsa lagna in scorpio and aspects 7th house.d) Saturn in sagittarius during transit aspects navamsa lagna lord mars as well as navamsa 7th lord venus. Also, you will be entering the chara dasha sign of pisces and subperiod of aries from 18 sep 2019 to 18 dec 2019. From the sign of pisces, Sun the darakaraka is in the 7th place in the sign of Virgo. And aries is your 7th house sign from your rashi chart. So to narrow it down, I would say your marriage is likely to happen somewhere between: 18 sep 2019 to 5 nov 2019 while jupiter is still in scorpio God willing. Keep us updated and dont lose hope :)*

HeyPlayGirl

HeyPlayGirl! I hope you are doing fine? Dont lose hope dear, remember God is always greater and that He is capable of granting your wish :) Im an amateur so please have patience with me! Looking at your chart, I believe marriage will fructify when jupiter enteres the sign of scorpio from 11 october 2018 to 5 november 2019. So this is the period marriage is likely to happen for you. The reason being is due to this: a) jupiter in scorpio during transit conjoins your natal mars who also happens to be your 7th lord. Jupiter aspects the 7th sign from natal mars as well which the 7th sign from navamsa chart. Also, mars is your navamsa 7th lord. b) saturn in sagittarius during transit aspects your natal venus and lagna lord in your birth horoscope. Saturn aspects navamsa 7th lord venus in virgo as well.c) Jupiter in scorpio during transit conjoins your navamsa lagna in scorpio and aspects 7th house.d) Saturn in sagittarius during transit aspects navamsa lagna lord mars as well as navamsa 7th lord venus. Also, you will be entering the chara dasha sign of pisces and subperiod of aries from 18 sep 2019 to 18 dec 2019. From the sign of pisces, Sun the darakaraka is in the 7th place in the sign of Virgo. And aries is your 7th house sign from your rashi chart. So to narrow it down, I would say your marriage is likely to happen somewhere between: 18 sep 2019 to 5 nov 2019 while jupiter is still in scorpio God willing. Keep us updated and dont lose hope :)*

Thank you so much for the detailed analysis :) much appreciated

HeyPlayGirl

Your chart shows delay in marriage but I would say you will ultimately have a relationship of marital kind or even otherwise. The relationship/marriage may take another four to five years to materialise.
You are very firm minded and you like your thoughts to remain within you.
Alright it’s been about 4 years so I hope I get into a relationship this year or next :( still single. I’m hoping your prediction comes true

ANUP

Well, difficult one and not convincing.

Your mars may be sitting in 2nd house in scorpio means lord of aries which is again mars has gone to 8th house from own sign.So this spoils marriage house.But...it is not so spoiled as mars is in own house in scorpio and has more strength for second house than 7th.So this mars will be considered not bad.

Second, mars is in aquarius sign in navamasa which is not favourable.Saturn aspecting 7th house in rasi chart thus delaying or denying the event of marriage.Again lord of 9th house which is mercury (from which navamasa is derived) is in leo sign in navamsa.Mercury is also in 11th house in D1.Jupitor which is 6th lord aspecting rootkarak house and it's lord mercury.So roots of events again spoiled.

Considering all such malefic factors even does not deny the marriage.This only spoils the quality of marriage.Jupitor mahadasa may skip your marriage event or not promising marriage.Let Saturn mahadasa begin and update this thread.

-Anup
kascorner.com

HeyPlayGirl

Your mars may be sitting in 2nd house in scorpio means lord of aries which is again mars has gone to 8th house from own sign.So this spoils marriage house.But...it is not so spoiled as mars is in own house in scorpio and has more strength for second house than 7th.So this mars will be considered not bad.

Second, mars is in aquarius sign in navamasa which is not favourable.Saturn aspecting 7th house in rasi chart thus delaying or denying the event of marriage.Again lord of 9th house which is mercury (from which navamasa is derived) is in leo sign in navamsa.Mercury is also in 11th house in D1.Jupitor which is 6th lord aspecting rootkarak house and it's lord mercury.So roots of events again spoiled.

Considering all such malefic factors even does not deny the marriage.This only spoils the quality of marriage.Jupitor mahadasa may skip your marriage event or not promising marriage.Let Saturn mahadasa begin and update this thread.

-Anup
kascorner.com
Thank you for looking. My saturn maha starts this year. If it looks difficult and not convincing does that mean I’ll never marry?

Do you know what sub dasa looks favorable for marriage or is it best I avoid men in this lifetime lol?

If I can actually marry, does it show what kind of husband I’ll have like he will be very physically abusive or he will cheat constantly or he will go to jail or something that explains why it will be bad?

Or will he be good and I’ll just never be happy.. I feel sad

Thanks again

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Let Saturn mahadasa begin and update this thread.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Saturn maha has started around 8 months ago and I can confidently say there’s not one ounce of life improvement at all.
In fact maybe it’s worse than Jupiter dasa in many ways.

Virinchi

I wont predict about marriage but that 'one ounce' of change will come between march-april 2021 (not necessarily positive, but something noticeable will happen) and positive change in nov-dec 2021.
Infact, this year (2020) and until summer of 2021 is not good. Better lay low

HeyPlayGirl

I wont predict about marriage but that 'one ounce' of change will come between march-april 2021 (not necessarily positive, but something noticeable will happen) and positive change in nov-dec 2021.
Infact, this year (2020) and until summer of 2021 is not good. Better lay low

Thank you for the reply!