Your pets chart

gonegirl

How does one interpret your pets chart? Not a lot of information about this online just vague sun sign stuff.
It's limited because it's impossible to kno their asc unless you're a breeder.
I had my puppy for a month now and he has a very interesting chart when saw his placements really does match a lot of his traits esp his sun, mercury and mars sign/ aspects

Last edited:

Sagcap88

I think you just read it as you would a person’s. The aspects and signs and placements in my pets’ charts suits their personalities. It’s also interesting to check your own chart’s synastry with your pet’s.

gonegirl

What kinda of dog do you have do you have, maybe it's a mix of their breeding-nature/nurture and astrology??

It probably does not help my pup is a taurus with aries mercury conjunct uranus and is already known for being a stubborn and independent breed.
Though he does love food so it makes training very possible. Capricorn mars conjunct pluto he has already decided to try and destroy the carpet when he is annoyed with us lol.. Which means he needs to be crate trained asap because i can imagine he would wreck the place when he is alone.

In our chart our sun and moon is often reflection of our parents??
What about pets because we're essentially their parents..
He has pisces moon conjunct neptune, despite all the naughtiness he seems very sensitive to his environment and aware of everything around him.
We were kinda nervous today cause we didn't want to pay our landlord 500 dollars deposit for a pet this month cause were kinda short because of his medication and he was very quite and good when they did an inspection and didn't even check the bedroom and assumed someone was sleeping lol

Last edited: