Saturnian influence?

taiyou

Hello!
archergirl's thread on Venus lines inspired me and I checked on astrodienst for the country I'm supposed to relocate to, Japan: OH NO. Look at the cap I took, there is a huge saturnian line running all across the country!
The problem is I already am strongly influenced by this planet which is retrograde in my twelfth house in Virgo, conjunct my ascendant, square Venus and my midheaven etc. Plus I'm in my Saturn return these days!
And another weird point is that in sabian symbols Japan's position on the map is in Virgo.
I really do not know what all this means, any idea anyone?

Attachments

• relocation.jpg
    relocation.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 46

archergirl

I would try looking the link Jupiter included on my thread, from Robert Couteau. Having a Saturn line isn't so bad; it's just a 'nose to the grindstone' sort of place. But the Couteau site has some interesting reading about aspected planets, etc. that you might find interesting.

Cheers,
AG:)

smilingsteph

How does one find the right place on that map...
I would think a saturn place would be my cup of tea, I have lots of saturn influences too!
saturn in virgo seventh house
square sun, square venus, square ascendant, I think that is it?
Eww!

taiyou

So I read about Couteau's theory and I'm not sure what to think about the outcome. Indeed my least aspected planet is Pluto (retrograde) therefore I should relocate to a place with strong Pluto lines, which makes for Mexico and the States, Ireland, Africa, India and Russia. It is true that I have been a lot of times to Ireland when I was a teen and I felt really good there, I even wanted to live there when I grew up but I could never bring myself to do it. I haven't visited the other mentioned places so I cannot tell if it would be the same feeling.
But on the other hand Pluto freaks me out, I endure Pluto's transit (it just WON'T leave my IC) and it has caused a lot of bad aspects with my natal planets, so I'm rather traumatised by it and I'd rather avoid this planet as much as possible.
So I think I'll give a try to Asia, even if I must be wary of a Saturnian excess :p, the results should be interesting!

smilingsteph

Really mods you are all awesome, as feeling badly about hijacking the other members thread about this, you "relocated me" (no pun intended) :) :) :)

Archergirl, I dont see the link to find where we are to relocate, can you repost it....
I have been crazy about this topic since it came up! Thanks

archergirl

Hi Smilingsteph,

You will need to go to the Astrodienst website; you can sign in as a guest user, fill in your birth data, and then click on the 'AstroClick Travel'. You will have various options to choose from: North America, Europe, South America, Asia, etc. and you can check your lines there.

Hi Taiyou,

But on the other hand Pluto freaks me out, I endure Pluto's transit (it just WON'T leave my IC)

LOL you should try having it sit on your Sun for three years (it keeps retrograding)!:p A real barrel of laughs.

I would also be wary of a Pluto line, just because of its reputation; but maybe , according to Couteau, it wouldn't be such a bad place...hmmm. I'll still take my Venus line running through Italy, thanks!;)

AG:)

HH

Its important to consider how Saturn relates in your natal chart - friend or foe?
Also how have you responded to Saturn transits? I think it also depends on the phase of life you're in. Adolescence could be rough on a Saturn line but 30s could be good since
during that period you may be focused on getting serious about life, goals, etc.