Composite - Yod & Stellium - Please Interpret

vannasan

Please advise if I should delete this thread or not - does it make sense to do a composite if you do not know the other person's exact time of birth? (I used midnight for this)

Hello.
This is my first time doing a composite chart, and I was hoping to get some insight to what is happening between me and this guy. We met two months ago, and have seen each other almost everyday since our first conversation. Our encounters are emotionally intense, and we stir up a lot in each other - we talk about the past, the future, our insecurities, fears, cried together, etc. I have never had this happen before and in such a short amount of time.

I did see 2 Yods & 1 Stellium in the chart, but not sure what this or anything else in composite means. Any help would be appreciated.

I will add our synastry chart which has a Grand Cross - although it involves mostly the axes, so not sure if it even matters.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Composite Chart.jpg
    Composite Chart.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Synastry Chart.jpg
    Synastry Chart.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

vannasan

I was reading around the boards last night, and saw some mention of Davison charts. I thought I would try doing one, and again there are a few Yods, but with different planets.

Sun + Chiron --> Jupiter
Sun + NN --> Jupiter
Saturn + Jupiter --> Chiron

I am not sure if Chiron is acceptable, but I feel it may be important to us given the tone of our conversations; it seems we are always trying to heal ourselves or each other.

Attachments

• Davison Chart.jpg
    Davison Chart.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 10