Career decision

Peggyp26

Hello,

I am ready to make a career change. I'm currently a property caretaker and have been for 10 years. I'm very bored and underpaid in this position. I've always worked in a home or on a property. My tenth house ruler, Venus, is placed in the fourth house making hard and soft aspects. Transiting Jupiter will conjunct my natal Venus the end of May. I'm hoping that's when opportunities will come about for me for this change. I am considereing a couple of different options; one is becoming a corporate flight attendant which requires an investment on my part, but from what I've heard from other people in the business it has been nothing but positive feedback. My second option is that I've taken on a part-time position as a recruitor for a nationwide nanny agency. I thought maybe when Jupiter crosses this Venus, some developments with this would become more profitable and full-time. The last thing is that I've started buying stocks using Astrology, and would like to make a living at this someday in financial Astrology. I've recently purchased some stocks and noticed transiting Jupiter is going to trine my natal Uranus ruler of the second, placed in the eighth. I'm hoping for a good profit. If anybody has any suggestions or advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

My birth time is 1:28am on 03/26/1961, born in Lincoln, NE. I attempted to upload my chart from Astro.com as an attachment on here, however, for some reason it will now allow to me to do so and gives me an error messgae.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Peggy

Vista

Hello,

I am ready to make a career change. I'm currently a property caretaker and have been for 10 years. I'm very bored and underpaid in this position. I've always worked in a home or on a property. My tenth house ruler, Venus, is placed in the fourth house making hard and soft aspects. Transiting Jupiter will conjunct my natal Venus the end of May. I'm hoping that's when opportunities will come about for me for this change. I am considering a couple of different options; one is becoming a corporate flight attendant which requires an investment on my part, but from what I've heard from other people in the business it has been nothing but positive feedback. My second option is that I've taken on a part-time position as a recruitor for a nationwide nanny agency. I thought maybe when Jupiter crosses this Venus, some developments with this would become more profitable and full-time. The last thing is that I've started buying stocks using Astrology, and would like to make a living at this someday in financial Astrology. I've recently purchased some stocks and noticed transiting Jupiter is going to trine my natal Uranus ruler of the second, placed in the eighth. I'm hoping for a good profit. If anybody has any suggestions or advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

My birth time is 1:28am on 03/26/1961, born in Lincoln, NE. I attempted to upload my chart from Astro.com as an attachment on here, however, for some reason it will now allow to me to do so and gives me an error messgae.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Peggy

Hi Peggy,
I use to be a Flight Attendant but couldn't stand it, of course my chart wasn't set up to be one...LOL! I would think you might enjoy it give you have Venus ruling the MC and Neptune inside. I would be inclined to think of you being in some kind of artsy or creative field too. The only problem possibly in your Moon in Cancer, which can be more of a homebody and reinforced by natal Sun placed in the 4th house so you might not care for it as a full time job. Your IC is ruled by Mars in Cancer again telling me that perhaps the travel would get old. It did for me although I love to travel but not for work. You also have Uranus moving through your 3rd house of communication and local travel, perhaps being a FA would work for a while, although I have never heard of someone having to invest money in this endeavor. I have an acquaintance who is a corporate flight attendant and she did not have to invest any money.
It seems that relationships have been a little upside down or problematic if you have one. Uranus has been T squaring your ASC/DEC on and off for the past 1 1/2 years but it's finally moving on. Soon Transiting Saturn will Rx back an hit your natal Mars again. Rx of a planet usually means something from the past coming up again to be dealt with. Mars rules your IC and is placed in your 7th house of relationships and partnerships so these areas will be highlighted. I would not form a partnership under this influence especially with Mercury Rx in the mix. Later this fall, Transiting Saturn will cross your MC and Progressed Moon will enter your 6th house too between now and then. This might be a time where you make a move career wise, however later this winter you will have T Saturn opposing Venus, and T squaring your Moon and Saturn. A lot of stress is indicated as these are also in hard aspect in your natal chart too. In addition, I believe around the same time you will have transiting Uranus conjunct your natal Sun too. Uranus and Sun rule your money houses so this suggests money coming your way or upheaval or loss in this area as a conjunct can go either way. In of itself, Jupiter transit can be very weak without other supporting transits. T Jupiter conjunct Venus might be ok, but I don't think it's necessarily the big money transit. I think when Pluto trines Pluto would strengthen this conjunction a little more. To me the biggest money transit as a stand alone aspect in T Uranus conjunct natal Jupiter. This almost always brings some unexpected financial gain.

dhundhun

... I've recently purchased some stocks and noticed transiting Jupiter is going to trine my natal Uranus ruler of the second, placed in the eighth. I'm hoping for a good profit. If anybody has any suggestions or advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Keep a watch on it. It will give momentarily gain around next month end. After that some serious afflictions are there. The window of gain might be smaller.

Sometimes this becomes catch 22 situation.

Peggyp26

Thank you for your advice. The corp flight attendant investment would be the training. I would need the training in order to get a job.

So if you were me would you wait until the fall to change careers? I always thought transiting Saturn conjuct 10th would be taking on more responsidility? I am worried about when Saturn opp my Venus, it will sextile my asc as well. The next full moon will be in the 10th activating that t-square, hope I dont get let go.

What didnt you like about being a flight attendant? There's really nothing else besides astrology and decorating that interests me. Starting a decorating business really tough. I would like to be in a stable relationship first. You were right about past relationships. they keep coing back with issues to be work out. I learn something new everyday.:smile:

I just know I need a change with my career. Just want to make the right move.

Welcome to AW,

you will get far more responses if you post your natal chart with transits as we are all visual people here...

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google

Welcome to the World of Astrology!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14561

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/astrology-glyphs.php

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930