I am really torn between Social Work, Veterinary Medicine and Dental Hygiene

ChildOfVenus

Everyone tells me I should go into Social Work because of my 6th house Moon in Aquarius. I do like the idea of being a Social Worker because I'd get to help those who are in need. But I also like animals as I feel an emotional connection with them. I like Dental Hygiene because I'd get to help people with their oral hygiene. I just don't know which one would fit be long term. Vet Techs/Nurses don't get paid that much. Social Workers make ok money but you need a Master's Degree. Dental Hygeinst makes the most money.

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 35

aquarius7000

Everyone tells me I should go into Social Work because of my 6th house Moon in Aquarius. I do like the idea of being a Social Worker because I'd get to help those who are in need. But I also like animals as I feel an emotional connection with them. I like Dental Hygiene because I'd get to help people with their oral hygiene. I just don't know which one would fit be long term. Vet Techs/Nurses don't get paid that much. Social Workers make ok money but you need a Master's Degree. Dental Hygeinst makes the most money.
Hi,

You are right, dental hygienist will get you the most money. Going by your chart though, if you are looking for fulfilment, certainly some social work. Venus is in Pisces with Moon in the 6th. That also does well for vet. med., where you could treat sick stray animals for free amongst earning with other house pets. That would get you money and also give you the opportunity to do some social work. However, go with what you enjoy the most.

ChildOfVenus

Hi,

You are right, dental hygienist will get you the most money. Going by your chart though, if you are looking for fulfilment, certainly some social work. Venus is in Pisces with Moon in the 6th. That also does well for vet. med., where you could treat sick stray animals for free amongst earning with other house pets. That would get you money and also give you the opportunity to do some social work. However, go with what you enjoy the most.

Thank you for your input what about Mortuary Science?