Help with Venus Square Pluto in Natal

PlutoniaVenusia

Hey guys! Can anyone give me some insights how to conquer plutonian wounds in the aspects of relationships? I know there's so much more to consider but I have Venus square Pluto on my natal chart. I have just recently got out of my first ever relationship that had Venus opposite Pluto synastry and I have seen parts of me that I have never even realised existed in me. That intensity split me and my first love up... I just want to be a better version of myself. 🥺 Can anyone please offer some insights? Thank you so much. 😞❤️

Hi.

Could you please clarify something? Was this your first relationship period? Or your first ever synastry contact involving Venus opposite Pluto?

Having Venus Square Pluto natally itself is not going to alone offer an overabundance of intensity. Are there other aspects involving your personal planet's and Pluto in your chart, or the synastry chart?

I have Venus Square Pluto natally, so I understand some of what you may be going through. Especially with regards to handling jealousy.

But I also have Moon opposite Venus and square Pluto. Moon opposite mercury with mercury Square Pluto, which can be pretty intense itself in some instances.

And speaking of which Pluto is not entirely the only planet capable of intensity. Mars for example can be quite intense, being action, and also is capable of its own jealousies.

You may wish to look to the aspects your natal Mars makes. Both yours and his, as well as synastry.

Beyond that without further detail of what actually took place intensity wise whether it was jealousy, fighting- shouting or such, I don't have much of a way to offer suggestions for how to alleviate the tension of the aspect.

I'm unaware of whether it was too intense in a way where more time alone could've helped between the two of you, or whatever else.

I will say self reflection has helped me quite a bit. But personally speaking I haven't dated anyone seriously for quite a few years now. So I'm not too certain I'm the greatest at handling what Venus Square Pluto throws into the mix myself.

Reflect. Be patient with yourself. Try not to place blame. It takes quite a bit of time to work through some of our more stressful and trying aspects.

Good luck.

Frisiangal

Much depends upon your age and the signs in which the squares occur.
Also, which planet is ahead of the other.
If Pluto is further in a sign than Venus, e.g Pluto in Sagittarius and Venus in Virgo, then Venus is 'under the spell' of what Pluto indicates.
If Venus is ahead of Pluto, e.g. Venus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn, then Venus is 'in command of control' of what Pluto indicates.

There's also the influence of applying and separating aspects. Applying aspects can suggest experiencing the full power of the leading planet and how it affects one's outlook on life. A separating aspect still experiences the effect, yet is in a better position 'to get over it'.

From another Venus square Pluto, in Fixed signs.

Mark88

I have Venus retrograde at 25 degrees Capricorn squaring Pluto at 26 degrees in Libra (also retrograde). At the same time Venus squares Saturn (22 degrees Libra, retrograde). My Mars is close too - 17 degrees Libra Direct.. any comments? Venus in 5th house, Pluto and Saturn in 2nd, Mars 1st...

TRENNER

It's important to see your whole chart as other planets and aspects can modify or exacerbate the situation. I myself was born with Venus in Pisces opposition Pluto in Virgo. My natal Venus was also opposition Moon and Uranus in Virgo. So, I had the debasing passion of an adverse Venus-Pluto aspect combined with shyness and insecurity from my afflicted Virgo Moon and Saturn square Neptune as well. It took me a long time to get strong mutual connections--age 28 for my first serious relationship and age 44 to wed. On the positive side allowing me to prevail in the end, I was born with Sun trine Mars in fire signs, a strong natal Saturn, and my natal Venus is in the sign of its exaltation and trine Neptune. You need to play your astrological strengths so they prevail over your weaknesses.

Last edited:

TRENNER

I have Venus retrograde at 25 degrees Capricorn squaring Pluto at 26 degrees in Libra (also retrograde). At the same time Venus squares Saturn (22 degrees Libra, retrograde). My Mars is close too - 17 degrees Libra Direct.. any comments? Venus in 5th house, Pluto and Saturn in 2nd, Mars 1st...
Unfortunately, some trouble in love is indicated--either you have difficulty connecting in the first place or the connections made can be bad. For a man, your Moon is also important to look at for your romantic prospects. An adverse Venus-Saturn aspect with Saturn in the second house is meanwhile less than ideal for your finances. Of course, other planetary positions and aspects can modify these, allow you to learn the right lessons to succeed in the end, etc.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It's important to see your whole chart as other planets and aspects can modify or exacerbate the situation. I myself was born with Venus in Pisces opposition Pluto in Virgo. My natal Venus was also opposition Moon and Uranus in Virgo. So, I had the debasing passion of an adverse Venus-Pluto aspect combined with shyness and insecurity from my afflicted Virgo Moon and Saturn square Neptune as well. It took me a long time to get strong mutual connections--age 28 for my first serious relationship and age 44 to wed. On the positive side allowing me to prevail in the end, I was born with Sun trine Mars in fire signs, a strong natal Saturn, and my natal Venus is in the sign of its exaltation and trine Neptune. You need to play your astrological strengths so they prevail over your weaknesses.
Unfortunately, some trouble in love is indicated--either you have difficulty connecting in the first place or the connections made can be bad. For a man, your Moon is also important to look at for your romantic prospects. An adverse Venus-Saturn aspect with Saturn in the second house is meanwhile less than ideal for your finances. Of course, other planetary positions and aspects can modify these, allow you to learn the right lessons to succeed in the end, etc.
We need to see some charts.
Thread is from three years ago :)

Astrology is not about isolated aspect analysis. You can google aspect meanings.

Mark88

Thanks so much. You are absolutely right. I actually see potential romantic partners as threats, enemies.. I dislike letting people close to me unless it's strictly friendship or business.. I hurt many people in my past, but I also got severely hurt by three of them (including my spouse who I am divorcing from). It is very difficult to make connections in the first place as well. I separated form my wife last year since she was a bad decision for me. So, yes, a lots of trouble with love life. I do want it very much but I don't let people easily in - unless it's all or nothing, that is I only let people in when I lose my mind about them.. others that produce milder reaction in me get rejected or abandoned very quickly... I think now I was given a chance to be on my own to really work on myself because that's the core issue for my love relationships.

Mark88

1679510816795.png

JUPITERASC

Thanks so much. You are absolutely right. I actually see potential romantic partners as threats, enemies.. I dislike letting people close to me unless it's strictly friendship or business.. I hurt many people in my past, but I also got severely hurt by three of them (including my spouse who I am divorcing from). It is very difficult to make connections in the first place as well. I separated form my wife last year since she was a bad decision for me. So, yes, a lots of trouble with love life. I do want it very much but I don't let people easily in - unless it's all or nothing, that is I only let people in when I lose my mind about them.. others that produce milder reaction in me get rejected or abandoned very quickly... I think now I was given a chance to be on my own to really work on myself because that's the core issue for my love relationships.

this is not OP NATAL :)

JUPITERASC

What do you mean OP Natal?
info for new members
below is the OP

Hey guys! Can anyone give me some insights how to conquer plutonian wounds in the aspects of relationships? I know there's so much more to consider but I have Venus square Pluto on my natal chart. I have just recently got out of my first ever relationship that had Venus opposite Pluto synastry and I have seen parts of me that I have never even realised existed in me. That intensity split me and my first love up... I just want to be a better version of myself. 🥺 Can anyone please offer some insights? Thank you so much. 😞❤️
No natal provided 2020 :)
is an old thread

Lin

Mark, you really are your own worst enemy.
All the female energy in your chart is compromised or undermined.
You want to love...but if you feel really in love you don't like yourself because you feel vulnerable. So you have to destroy it.
That is partly your Pluto square Venus.
Saturn squares Venus too.
But you also have a debilitated Moon...your mother image, your feelings...your emotional mechanism....
Moon opposition Jupiter.
Moon inconjunct Mars
Moon square Sun
Moon square Mercury

Every possible feminine or passive or feeling oriented energy in your chart is something you fight against.
Maybe being alone won't help you but it will keep you from hurting yourself and maybe keep you from hurting others who want to care about you....
somewhere along the line you were taught to hate a huge part of yourself. And if you hate yourself there's no way to love someone else.
LIN