Need advice on career and purpose life

virghoe

Hello! I would like some advice and feeback!

I've always been into arts and wanted to pursue an artistic career. I've done quite poorly in my studies (I recently graduated as a graphic designer and visual artist) and I'm now questionnig why I went towards this field because I'm not really passionate about it. I did a graphic design internship and it didn't went so well because I realized I don't see myself working in that environment, also I'm not a "people person" so I was too shy around my coworkers (who were all at least 10 years older than me) and always felt anxious at work.

Maybe my parents rushed me so I ended up making this choice without thinking through it. Now that I'm out of school, I'm thinking should I go back to school to study something else that would fit my personality and natural "gifts" but also help me make a living in a more stable way ?

my Saturn makes me constantly worry about money because I've always struggled with poverty, and I'm currently unemployed and can't find a job so this issue is very urgent. (I also keep getting rejected at entry-level jobs like retail cashier/waitress...maybe I'm just unfit for "normal" jobs?)

I've been interested in astrology for a few years but I've only recently been able to understand aspects and houses. I've learned alot about myself and I'm aware that I haven't been living in alignment to my true self so most of my choices were incompatible with my personality.

I would like some help to really understand my chart and see what I'm good at and what is my life's purpose.

Any additional insight is appreciated! Thanks :)

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-9-9-1996_17-10.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-9-9-1996_17-10.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 40

Jesusistheway

Hello! I would like some advice and feeback!

I've always been into arts and wanted to pursue an artistic career. I've done quite poorly in my studies (I recently graduated as a graphic designer and visual artist) and I'm now questionnig why I went towards this field because I'm not really passionate about it. I did a graphic design internship and it didn't went so well because I realized I don't see myself working in that environment, also I'm not a "people person" so I was too shy around my coworkers (who were all at least 10 years older than me) and always felt anxious at work.

Maybe my parents rushed me so I ended up making this choice without thinking through it. Now that I'm out of school, I'm thinking should I go back to school to study something else that would fit my personality and natural "gifts" but also help me make a living in a more stable way ?

my Saturn makes me constantly worry about money because I've always struggled with poverty, and I'm currently unemployed and can't find a job so this issue is very urgent. (I also keep getting rejected at entry-level jobs like retail cashier/waitress...maybe I'm just unfit for "normal" jobs?)

I've been interested in astrology for a few years but I've only recently been able to understand aspects and houses. I've learned alot about myself and I'm aware that I haven't been living in alignment to my true self so most of my choices were incompatible with my personality.

I would like some help to really understand my chart and see what I'm good at and what is my life's purpose.

Any additional insight is appreciated! Thanks :)

you have too many trines, you are good at anything. so let's look at your square aspects with some fire in your belly as well as the fire signs.

jupiter in capricorn is squaring saturn in the 2nd house sounds like you have potential to make money in saturn aspects like 12th house places like hospitals, nursing homes, etc. neptune and aquarius are opposite venus and mars so you don't like to work with people- men and women, you don't like competition. saturn is opposite mercury in the 9th house so you stretch your mind. perhaps working in a lab in education or university is fitting for you. why? because your routine (saturn) is away from people (mars/venus) working on a mental task. since jupiter is square mercury your working in something unlucky for yourself or other people. this sounds like it may be a creepy job your going for here. chiron is in your 9th house so you need to heal over your IDEAS. now if you move yourself away from what gives you fire to your belly and move someplace else with ease. then it means you can generate help for uranic (non- governmental organization's ) industries and promote them. maybe it seems that you are aware of some kind of ******** out there and your either going to work for it or against it. sounds like if you work for it its unlucky if you promote help for the underdog you will be lucky and prosperous.

virghoe

Hello! Thank you for your reply!

I’ll look into this! Ive recently discovered that I always liked helping people and in hind sight it seems like the only thing I feel good at (the self less part of it is definitely encouraging). So I guess working in health center type or humanitarian environments seems possible for me.

Jesusistheway

Hello! Thank you for your reply!

I’ll look into this! Ive recently discovered that I always liked helping people and in hind sight it seems like the only thing I feel good at (the self less part of it is definitely encouraging). So I guess working in health center type or humanitarian environments seems possible for me.

Sounds like your soul is elevated :cool: