Unsure what to do with my life..

Bloodmoon

I’ve felt unsure on what is my true calling for many years. I went from dentist as a child, to ballerina (too short) to drawer, to poet, to councillor, to writer, to journalist, to psychologist, to librarian...
I have had an interest in art therapy and considered that along with aromatherapy and a dietician. I have learning disorders. I get social work, dietician, animal work and psychologist a lot on career websites.
I don’t want to be a boss as someone said I should be by my Pluto in Scorpio.. I can’t relate to anything that says about me
https://ibb.co/yW2Qp1H

Attachments

• DFD70BB1-00AC-4897-A47C-7064C2433A8A.png
    DFD70BB1-00AC-4897-A47C-7064C2433A8A.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 52

virghoe

I also have Pluto in Scorpio! I think that placement points to work where you're your own boss and work independantly. That is usually the case for the jobs that you mentionned, so that's a good start.

Osamenor

Staff member
I also have Pluto in Scorpio! I think that placement points to work where you're your own boss and work independantly. That is usually the case for the jobs that you mentionned, so that's a good start.

Everyone born between 1984 and 1994 has Pluto in Scorpio, as do some born in 1983 or 1995-96. How likely is it that ALL of that cohort needs to be their own boss?

Furthermore, the OP said she does not want to be her own boss. Astrological advice is no good if it doesn't take the actual person's actual desires into account.

For Bloodmoon, the question is, what kinds of work have you tried so far? What educational qualifications do you have? Since you mentioned a learning disorder, what effect do you see that having on how you work?

It's no good to pick a career that "works" with your chart if it doesn't actually work for you. The place to start is with your real world experience and qualifications and interests, not with cookbook astrology.

Last edited:

sworm09

I’ve felt unsure on what is my true calling for many years. I went from dentist as a child, to ballerina (too short) to drawer, to poet, to councillor, to writer, to journalist, to psychologist, to librarian...
I have had an interest in art therapy and considered that along with aromatherapy and a dietician. I have learning disorders. I get social work, dietician, animal work and psychologist a lot on career websites.
I don’t want to be a boss as someone said I should be by my Pluto in Scorpio.. I can’t relate to anything that says about me
https://ibb.co/yW2Qp1H

Saturn has a lot to say about your career in this chart. He's on the Ascendant, very angular, rules the 12th Part of your MC, and is in his own domicile. So no matter what you do Saturnian undertones will always be there.

Saturn rules the poor and careers that have to do with the people lowest on the social pyramid. This could either indicate being one of them or working closely with them. Social work could be an interesting expression of this, but with you being born at night, I'm not sure how fulfilling you'll find that. Saturn prominent like this could also give massive roadblocks in career fulfillment.

Of the three major planets indicating career (Venus, Mars, and Mercury) Venus is in the 4th sign, in her own domicile in a night chart. Venusian careers should be pretty good for you. Venus rules the arts obviously, but since she's in Taurus near an exalted Moon, she can also be talking about things involving nature and the beauty of nature. Of course the 4th is also the house of the land and the Moon rules the 6th of small animals. How do you feel about a career involving animals and wildlife, or maybe something involving plants?

Your MC ruler is Mars in Pisces in the 2nd. Your Lot of Work is in Pisces as well. This doesn't speak to you making loads of money from whatever it is you decide to do. What you do career wise is going to have to be for passion rather than for money as the financial stability just doesn't seem to be there. Mars in Pisces could also speak to having multiple careers, but the Venus-Moon stuff is always going to be a background them in all of them.

I'd go for something aesthetic or something involving the natural world, and it would have to be something that you do for its own sake rather than for the money it provides.