How does job disatisfactoin show up in a chart

Hiolec

EDIT:

Just wondering how job dissatisfaction might show up in a persons chart, I usually feel that way just more strongly lately.

Would delete question altogether, see below and petosiris's response only I can't figure out how to so editing the question to something more general.

Has anyone had this as a transit or in the natal or know someone who does? Google doesn't bring up much information about it, I suspect this transit (transit moon square natal MC) might be apart of my dissatisfaction with work and I wondered how other people have handled it or how it showed up in their lives, my MC is in Gemini and the moon in transit is in my 12th house.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Re: Does anyone here have or know someone with Moon Square the Midheaven (transit/nat

Has anyone had this as a transit or in the natal or know someone who does? Google doesn't bring up much information about it, I suspect this transit (transit moon square natal MC) might be apart of my dissatisfaction with work and I wondered how other people have handled it or how it showed up in their lives, my MC is in Gemini and the moon in transit is in my 12th house.

We have it transiting every 2 weeks. Moon moves through the entire zodiac every 27.3 days.

Hiolec

Re: Does anyone here have or know someone with Moon Square the Midheaven (transit/nat

Well I feel so stupid now trying to blame transits for work dissatisfaction, I'll just delete the thread, thanks for the response

petosiris

Banned

Well I feel so stupid now trying to blame transits for work dissatisfaction, I'll just delete the thread, thanks for the response

Check primary directions of any aspect of Saturn and Mars to the Midheaven, and conjunctions, squares or oppositions of Saturn and Mars to the Midheaven either in solar and lunar revolutions, or in transit. Jupiter and Venus indicate the opposite with all aspects. Sun, Moon and Mercury increase the effects of either group.

If I remember correctly, you can't delete threads on the forum, just edit everything.

Last edited:

Hiolec

I've edited the post.

Checked lunar/solar revolutions and transits and found Saturn parallel midheaven in transit which I read is like a conjunction (the description of which does fit as there are work changes that are forcing me to seriously consider things). Does Uranus and Neptune have any effect I noticed they were both parallel MC too?

petosiris

Banned

I've edited the post.

Checked lunar/solar revolutions and transits and found Saturn parallel midheaven in transit which I read is like a conjunction (the description of which does fit as there are work changes that are forcing me to seriously consider things). Does Uranus and Neptune have any effect I noticed they were both parallel MC too?

I am a traditional astrologer, so I don't use parallels and outer planets. I use 15 degree orbs for aspects though.

CapAquaPis

My Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are placed together in 3rd in Virgo, but my cancer ASC and Venus in Aries with MC indicates a kinda stressing, but important job and you showed others you're capable of holding such a job. I'm a store courtesy clerk for 10 years in age 40 in the start of the 2020s in trying times for the world.

Osamenor

Staff member
EDIT:

Just wondering how job dissatisfaction might show up in a persons chart, I usually feel that way just more strongly lately.

It doesn't. What does show up in your chart is what kind of conditions you need for your job to be satisfying. If your job doesn't meet those conditions, that's when you'll be dissatisfied with it.

If you are dissatisfied with your job, transits might bring it into stronger focus, but they don't cause your dissatisfaction in and of themselves.

Last edited: