2nd house Jupiter in Virgo business and career suggestions ?

Siriusly

Banned
could you tell me what comes to your mind ?
i have also my moon conjucted with Jupiter in the 2nd .
as a 27 years Cancer individual i felt become Virgoized and Earthy very much over the past 8+ years of my life.
when you click the my chart below you will guess that I will always have developed emotional/spiritual/cultural world but i feel it's restricted too much.

would you say " natural" to having my Ruler and exaltation planet are conjucted in Virgo is going to make me more Material driven like they promised me from birth?

What I really want is to be just self-actualized. be excellent,efficient and skilled in what i do in workplace. because i learned clearly that they all what makes you respected and respectful to others as well you know what i mean. Everyone is skilled for different things but not all of them could self-actualize themselves and be happy.​

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_46631.193985.png
    astro_w2gw_46631.193985.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 52

Ghost00

Banned
Hi siriusly,
How are you? Yes, your chart correlates with moderate wealth and career in real estate specializing in country villas, homes with beautiful grounds and large acreages, banking, stock market, holistic physician, psycologist or magician. Based on your sidereal for this year. Mars ruling the sky in Taurus real estate, big money degrees. Sun (edited typo) and Venus in degrees of Cancro correlating with gardens, peaceful setting, large grounds, garden parties. Saturn in chateau of curé at DC opposing Hermes, Chiron, first house and AC indicating a big correlation with physician, psychologist or magician/spellcaster?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi siriusly,
How are you? Yes, your chart correlates with moderate wealth and career in real estate specializing in country villas, homes with beautiful grounds and large acreages, banking, stock market, holistic physician, phycologist or magician. Based on your sidereal for this year. Mars ruling the sky in Taurus real estate, big money degrees. Moon and Venus in degrees of Cancro correlating with gardens, peaceful setting, large grounds, garden parties. Saturn in chateau of curé at DC opposing Hermes, Chiron, first house and AC indicating a big correlation with physician, psychologist or magician/spellcaster?
notice that siriusly only posted thrice
then was siriusly banned
so cannot respond to your question :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125572

Last edited: